“Pyramids 25 January 2014” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 200 activities in Cairo
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Dear our Valued clients. Excellent quality will not be compromised. We offer unique and authentic day tours around all Over Egypt. We Will speak your Language {{German,Portuguese,Spanish and English for sure }} Our Daily Layover & Tours ranges from 5 hours to 1 day or Few Days Packages & uncover back streets of Egypt ,Hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals,and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Local Egyptian Life, Please.If you could not find exactly what you were looking for with us, or with another Operator Please Feel Free to contact us immediately. We are here to help you. Our specialists will work with you and tailor make your tour OR Business OR Medical Assistance,to provide you with your exact needs.... we guarantee that within less 24 hours, we will keep your holiday or your business trouble-free,We are here to give you the tour you want, and will change/add/adjust whatever is necessary to make you & your family happy ... This is our goal, to provide you the Excellent possible Holiday to make your dream comes true within your budget. Cairo-Overnight tours is owned and operated by Mohamed Bahaa who has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Through our teamwork, we are here to offer you half and full-day private tours and business assistance throughout Egypt . Whatever you are looking for, be it holiday or business, we will accompany you, navigate, translate, and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. With our qualified, friendly, honest and informative private tour guides and drivers, we will make your visit privileged and personalized, through a local Egyptians eyes. We will tailor make your tours as you wish, to suit your time limit and your budget, even change those plans at the last minute if needed..You have worked hard and dreamed of visiting this land - we will make your dream a reality. Egypt, the Heart of Africa is calling....for all who can hear it!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
3 attraction reviews
“Pyramids 25 January 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

After a recommendation from another trip advisor user and several emails exchanges with Mohammed; we arrived in Cairo after 20 hours travel at 6am to be met by his representative, where we were assisted thru immigration, collected luggage and onto the bus to Giza.

This was the anniversary of the revolution and not once was our safety compromised; or did we see anything that resembled any anti social behaviour.

We were collected by Ms Houda; for a day of fulfilling our dreams and they were exceeded. Ms Houda was a brilliant guide; very knowledgable and fun. I could not believe we virtually had the pyramids to ourselves. Where do I stop in the superlatives; but we had a wonder of the ancient world to ourselves.

The Great pyramid, the 2nd pyramid, the smaller ones, all of the time, Ms Houda explaining the history and taking photos of us both. The Sphinx; is unbelievable.

Onwards to the Bent and Red Pyramid; Memphis and the Ramses statue and then onto Sakkara. This was amazing; the heirogliphics are incredible and so well preserved.

For anyone considering travelling to Egypt, do not delay. We have felt safe during our time here and they desperately need the tourism dollar.

I can highly recommend Mohammed Bahaa and his team; as the service is 5 star; you will not be disappointed.

I will be returning to this beautiful country.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Cairo one day tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

On my way from Hurghada to Dubai I experienced good and friendly hospitality. Excellent arrangements done by owner Mohammad Baha and lady guide Ms. Huda was equally professional and friendly. They managed the most of the attractions during my short trip to Cairo which included the guide, car with driver and visits to the city of dead, Cetadel, Khan Al Khallili Souq, the Nile, Giza pyramids and the sound & Light show not to forget the quick lunch as well. Mohammed Bahaa even gave a local SIM plus phone to me as I had my international roaming number and he did not wanted me to spend more incase I need to call or for any help and assistance needed by me. Great thoughtfulness. I highly recommend there services.

“Best layover ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We booked this tour on our Cairo layover from our winter holiday. We were about an hour and a half delayed coming in in the afternoon. Our guide, Maha, met us in the airport just as we had been told by email in advance. Maha spoke very good english, offered to take photos of the two of us at every stop (really nice!), and provided a lot of history with the various parts of Cairo we visited. She had multiple options for what we should do considering that we were arriving late. Throughout the day she continued to give us options as to where we wanted to go next. It was great because, having known each other a few hours it would be impossible for her to know what kind of sightseers we are. I have hired guides before in new cities but none have been so helpful. I would definitely recommend this tour to friends and family.

Newport, Rhode Island
“Wonderful day tour - Highly recommend and can't wait to come back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have just finished a fantastic day touring with Ms. Hoda. From the quick response and ease of booking this tour, Mr, Mohamed and his company were great to work with. I cannot say enough good things about Ms. Hoda. She is the best tour guide, and made my first trip to Egypt fun, informative, and safe. Her English is perfect, and she is so knowledgeable about her country and all of the sites we visited. I can't wait to come back again, and would highly recommend Ms. Hoda and their driver to anyone visiting Egypt! A great tour in an incredible country!

Athens, Greece
“One Great Day Tour at Cairo, Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Excellent communication from the beginning! Everything was as promised and offered much more than we agreed, although everything was arranged in a very short time! Both the tour guide and the driver were friendly as well as Mr Bahaa when we met him! Real professionals!!! I will definitely recommend!! We had a great day and be sure that next time we visit Egypt we will call you!!!

Visited December 2013