“Fully recommend this..” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 223 Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Egypt Tours is owned by Adel Abu El Naga, who is one of the senior Egyptologist guides in Egypt. Your Egypt Tours is a small tour company based in Egypt and have been designing and leading private and group tours for over 8 years. We invest 100% of our time and energy in delivering first-class service.
London, United Kingdom
“Fully recommend this..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was sceptical to come to Cairo Due to the revolution issues you see on tv..only to realise how badly the media has blown it out of proportion. I have had excellent visit so far and youregypttour have exceeded my expectations starting from the pickup from the airport to the funniest tour guide taha! He was insightful and very informative about the history of Egypt. I would recommend everyone to do this tour.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Professional company!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Your Egypt Tours surprised me with their promptness, professionalism, helpfulness, and knowledge. Mona always followed up with me right away with answers to my questions and Taha provided his extensive historical knowledge throughout my tour. Not only did they pick me up from the airport, they also drove me back to the airport as well. As a solo female tourist, I always felt safe. There is so much to see in Egypt and the people and culture are wonderful! Despite the media hype, I plan to return and tour again soon. Highly recommended!

London, United Kingdom
“Ignore the Press reports and get to Egypt now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I just wanted to write you a quick message to thank you all so much for the wonderful arrangements for our tour on Sunday 23rd March with Taha.
Despite the rather over-sensationalised press reports about conditions in Egypt we decided it would be an ideal time to visit these wonders of mankind. With so few tourists there it was like having history all to yourself which was wonderful for us but very sad for the locals who rely so heavily on the tourist industry.

Our itinerary was expertly arranged by Mona, very efficiently via their website. Taha and his driver were to be our hosts for the day.

It was exactly what we wanted and Taha was so eloquent, informative, protective, witty and engaging. He made the history come to life and paced the day exactly to our needs.
A truly memorable day interacting with your wonderful history, expertly and safely executed. Excellent driver too who kept us comfortable throughout.
Having spent a couple of hours on the Giza plateau and being taken to some great vista points for the breath-taking views we then headed off to Sakkara's step pyramid and the incredible gardens and museum at Memphis (if you ever thought Abu Simbel was impressive wait until you see the main exhibit in this delightful museum).
A truly delightful experience in all aspects and I can't recommend this company highly enough.
Also please thank Taha for the recommendation for dinner in evening...delicious!

We will probably plan a trip to Luxor and Karnak in the future and will be sure to call upon your services again.

Brooklyn, New York
“Taha was the best ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Did the Giza, Memphis Sakkra tour today. Firstly I was supposed to take the tour 2 days ago but missed it because I missed my flight. Your Egypt Tours worked with me to reschedule with no problem. From there, I knew I liked them.
Then today I took the tour with Taha and the driver. Taha is so knowledgeable and easy to talk to and is very friendly. Just a person you meet and know he has a good, clean spirit and enjoys what he does and making you feel welcome.
All in all, the best tour Ive ever been on.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Make the time now to visit Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

If there was a better time to visit Egypt it is now no crowds and Egyptians just glad to see you have made the effort to visit.
A big thank you to Your Egypt Tours who organised everything for us along with Taha in Cairo and Ash in Luxor both great guides who patiently imparted their Egyptian history knowledge and went out of their way to make the trip a special experience that will stay with us for a long time to come.
Our friends and family are now tired of hearing what a great trip we had and urging them to visit Egypt so we are now only left with telling you all to make the time and effort to visit.

The Quinns