“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 217 Tours & Activities in Cairo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Egypt Tours is owned by Adel Abu El Naga, who is one of the senior Egyptologist guides in Egypt. Your Egypt Tours is a small tour company based in Egypt and have been designing and leading private and group tours for over 8 years. We invest 100% of our time and energy in delivering first-class service.
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Writing to thank you " Your Egypt Tours" agency for the great guide and making us feel special. We had great time on our tour thanks to our guide who was speaking perfect English and learned from him so many interesting things about Pyramids. Thanks also to the drivers who was also very kind. We felt sorry that we hadn't enough time to experience more tours with this agency. We will certainly get back and use their services to explore more Egypt.

San Juan Capistrano, California
4 attraction reviews
“Thanks, Ana!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

It might be strange for me to be writing this review, since we never took the tour scheduled with Your Egypt Tours. (Our NCL eastern Mediterranean cruise notified us that our itinerary had changed and we wouldn't be going to Alexandria/Cairo after all.) But I wanted people to know just how wonderful this company in general and Ana Abu in particular was throughout the selection and booking of just the right tour for us. The promptness of their email replies to my questions (my husband has limited mobility), their gracious willingness to customize and accommodate, their no-questions-asked cancellation policy...what more could a traveler ask? We are so disappointed about not being able to visit Egypt on this trip--but when we do, you can bet we'll contact Your Egypt Tours first!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“An excellent trip, well organised & felt very safe.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Having just come back from an excellent holiday in Egypt, I wanted to thank Your Egypt Tours for a most enjoyable 2 days in Cairo.

Firstly thank you to Ana Abul, who responded to me very quickly and efficiently, and sorted out my tour exactly how I wanted.

Rasha was our Egyptologist/ tour guide, who's knowledge and explanations of the history of Egypt was superb. We learnt so much about the Pyramids, Sphinx, and the treasures that are in the Cairo Museum, to mention but a few!!!

We were a little concerned about how safe we would feel in Cairo, but had absolutely nothing to worry about, we felt totally at ease, finding the Egyptian people to be very welcoming and friendly.

Thank you to our driver and to Rasha for making our two day trip a wonderful experience.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Excellent private tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

All services were excellent especially reservation process via email, quick response and professional management for planning our own program. We got only 1 night in Cairo so we chose airport-to-airport private tour (with our own time-schedule) to see Pyramid- Sphinx-Egyptian Museum. Our knowledgeable guide, Rasha, help us a lot when we wanted to change or cancel some programs. Also everything was safe and extremely on-time.

Visited October 2012
Juba, South Sudan
“Excellent!! Shukran, Taha and Ali!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

All the service was very professional. I booked the Pyramid- Sphinx-Cairo Museum- Market tour just one day before but Ali gave me a quick response. Moreover, I recommend appointing the Egyptologist, Taha Marie. He was so professional and extremely knowledgeable about Egyptian, Roman and Greek History that I got really enlightened during the trip. He is also so familiar where to take photos (he took tons of pics for me), who to ask to take super-funny photos at Sphinx. He recommended not going to the corridor/room in the great pyramid but another one in a smaller pyramid because it was the same, which was a great tip because i could save money and time. He taught me reasonable price for the best camel ride at best spot behind the camel driver and where to tip minimum to whom. He also gave me very effective tour at the Museum and told me tons of intriguing stories regarding the items, by picking very important one amongst thousands of them. He also took me to a food stand for me to have a quick bite, a jewery shop and Panasonic store according to my request. He was real legend.

I do really recommend Your Egypt Tours to my friends! Shukran, Egypt, Shukran, Taha!!!