“Great tour group at a great price” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 200 activities in Cairo
Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Melbourne, Australia
“Great tour group at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

My daughter and I visited Egypt in January 12 and had a great time thanks to Royal Egypt Tours (RET) - Wahid & Naglaa and their team.

After seeing other tourist that booked tours directly and had major problems, we are glad we had RET look after us at every moment. The Nile Cruise was a highlight and one of the best cruises I've been on.

We will be back and we'll use RET again. Once again thanks to Mohamed in Luxor, who is so passionate about Eygyt and it historical importance but also knows so much more than other guides.

We definitely would recommend Royal Egypt Tours to anyone intending to visit Egypt.

Visited January 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Now is the time to go.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

We had a great trip to Egypt thanks to Royal Egypt Tours. We were there for 9 days and everything went off like clockwork. We will remember this trip for a lifetime. Thank you, Wahid, for a wonderful time in an amazing place.

UK
“Look for Mr. Mohamed to be your guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

Mr. Wahid was the manager and he provided us with an excellent and exceptional intelligent guide in the name of Mr. Mohamed. He will make sure that you get to know everything about Egypt, they will bring you to a place that will make you feel you were a part of the great history that Egypt has. Over all they are excellent tour Operator and i will recommend this to our friends, rates are reasonable with a great service.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing tour operators”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

Let me start my review by saying that if ever you plan on visiting Egypt especially Cairo, you have to use Royal Egypt Tours.

On the day that we scheduled our tour we were warmly greeted by Mr. Wahlid at our hotel, he is a very nice and courteous person. Mr. Wahlid then introduced us to Mr. Mohammed who will be our tour guide for the 2 days while we were in Egypt.

Mr. Mohammed made the whole experience fun, insightful and very memorable with his knowledge and passion for Egyptian history. He helped us bargain for better prices while we were buying suvernirs, he came across as very caring when the locals tried to forcefully sell us goods and he engaged in polite conversation throughout our two days excursion.

During our two day tour we went to see old Memphis, Tomb of Ti, Pyramids, Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, went for a Nile cruise dinner and we also saw many more spectacular sights. All the various sights were made even better by our intelligent tour guide.

I cannot recommend Royal Egyptian Tours enough, especially our tour incredible guide Mr. Mohammed, he made our visit to Cairo truly unforgettable.

montreal
“A magical trip into the history & culture of Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I have just returned from almost 3 weeks in Egypt on a personal tour organized by Royal Egypt Tours under the direction of Wahid Bassily. It was an amazing trip, impeccably organized; I had 5 different guides, 4 airplane flights within Egypt, 2 3 day boat trips and I travelled the length (and some of the breadth) of the country. Everything worked like clockwork. Most important, at no time did I ever feel anything but 100% safe and secure and my guides made sure that I was taken care of and comfortable at all times.
I recommend this company and their guides and drivers in the highest possible terms.
I had the experience of a lifetime thanks to their efforts and care.

Visited November 2011