They maintain the rooms very clean.
Good- Good People very caring ready to help
- There is a metro near by 5 min walk ..you use it visit many places including the
Coptic Cairo i forgot the station name. It is just 1 Egyptian Pound to travel in the metro
- Main Location just opposite the Egyptian museum
- There is piece of history in the hotel itself it is nearly 150 years old
Bad - Shower is very slow which is OK for the bldg age / Noisy ..You hear the traffic cars and bikes no problem in the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Egyptian Night Hotel is located directly across from the Egyptian Museum with views of the river Nile. A continental breakfast, including coffee is served at anytime of day.We also offer free high-speed wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Egyptian Night Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.