“Spa and staff are Superb!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo

Save Saved
You added Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo to your Saves list
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12 Ahmed Ragheb Street | Cornish El-Nile, Garden City, Cairo 11519, Egypt   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 130 Hotels in Cairo
New York, New York, United States
“Spa and staff are Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I am located in New York and I wanted to do something very special for my sister-in-law prior to her wedding. I thought about getting a spa package for her. So, I did an extensive research of hotels in Cairo and came to the conclusion the Kempinski would be the choice because it's new, chic, has a full spa, their products are organic and has very good reviews. I started by emailing the hotel and their staff service emailed me very promptly all the time. They were very professional and went beyond the norm to help me make this plan by arranging something additional for my SIL after her spa treatment. They are very trustworthy. I sent my payment through Western Union and the Spa Assistant Manager picked up the money, advised me and applied to the account promptly. Well, I can tell you that my SIL is still texting us and can stop raving about their spa services. I am extremely happy they worked with me and went that extra mile to make this plan happen. I look forward to staying that Kempinski on my travels. Thank you Kempinski staff!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Dear Sadeel,

Thank you once again for recommending our Spa, We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

This place is amazing, the rooftop pool and the concierge service were definitely the highlights. As well as the room service.

A few tips:
1. The view from your room if your on the nile is amazing, but be prepared to deal with honking horns almost 24/7.
2. The butler service is almost TOO much, they are always calling and asking if you need anything.
3. Utilize the concierge service, they are good at what they do. They did everything that we asked, including a dinner on a feluca (spelling? sail boat on the nile). They also have access to some of the greatest guides that speak excellent english. We took one to the pyramids and the museum. He taught us a lot and kept the hagglers looking for tourists at bay.

Excellent cigar, food and liquor selection.

You must stay here, when we go back, we will! Enjoy!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. Your thoughtful remarks are very helpful in allowing us to continue delivering the best experience to our valuable guests.
We hope to see you again soon.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

For a three day stop over in Cairo we relied on trip advisor and everything "was as advertised" The Kempinski was a wonderful choice beds and sheets as well as overall decor and cleanliness as good as any hotel we have stayed in. For touring we used Walid from Mohammad Bahaa's group and the arrangements couldn't have been better or more accomodating. In a long day we say the Giza pyramids , the old city of Fostat the Coptic Church and Ben Ezra synagogue, visited a papyrus gallery where we bought some Egyptian themed papyrus art work, an essential oil store ( jasmine and papryrus flower were our chices), had a local lunch at a lunch counter , toured the museum and a dinner cruise on the nile with a dervish and belly dances a bit touristy but fun. This and an airport pick up and drop off for $335 and a genrous tip as we couldn't be happier with our day. Both Mohammad Bahaa and Walid Fazy especially as tour guide were great and the drive was a god send with AC after walking around in the heat.We felt completely safe in Cairo and would recommend the above hotel itinerary and tour guide for anyone who is doing a quick stay- we came on a Tuesday had a wonderful dinner at the Turkish Middle eastern restaurant at the hotel , spent all day Wed touring on Thurs back to the airport. The hotel was quietly elegant on a reasonable scale and they were nice enough to send a birthday cake for my wife. Thank you to the new person who checked us in- I forget her name unfortunately but wish her to receive mention. She accompanied us to our room from reception and check in .

The room service Egyptian breakfast was outstanding as well.

Room Tip: Had a nile view suite prepaid at under $200/night
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your extensive experience with the travel community. We are so delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and could benefit from our promotions on online sales.
Also we would like to thank you for highlighting our Turkish restaurant Osmanly who has succeeded to be also highlighted as one of the top restaurant in Cairo on TripAdvisor. We would be glad if you could post on its own page about your experience to the benefit of the community.
Your greetings have been extended to Ms.Neveen who assisted you in your check in process.
We hope to see you again soon therefore please allow me to invite you to join our Facebook page to stay always updated by our latest promotions and offers.
Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

I use the Kempinski as an anchor hotel during a recent trip to Cairo, Egypt. The service was impeccable-reminded me of a Four Seasons, ITC Maurya, with staff recognizing me by name and providing non-obsequious yet very personal attention to make my stay truly relaxing (in room check-in, left baggage during different legs of the trip, checked to be sure local restaurant was open before sending me off in a cab).

The pool on the roof is sublime. Rooms are good size, with all the business amenities, including one of the best breakfast buffets I've ever eaten (juices squeezed to order, the usual hot and cold stations, fresh honeycomb, and again, a quality of food that was just outstanding). Want a second newspaper? Done. Want coffee sent up in the morning before an early checkout? Done. Want a boxed breakfast packed to take to the airport? Done. And it's all volunteered - you'll never have so many great ideas offered up and merely have to say "why yes, that would be lovely".

Superb service, amazing value, luxury luxury luxury yet completely comfortable and welcoming. I' ve stayed at some wonderful hotels around the world, and this is in the top echelon.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for posting such a positive review on TripAdvisor.

We are so glad we got the chance to welcoming you at our hotel and accommodate you with a pleasant stay. Our dedicated staff goal is to make our guests visits to Cairo special and unforgettable; we try to make sure with our private butler service and complimentary amenities that our guests feel like home.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again therefore please allow me to invite you to join our Facebook page in order to always stay connected with us.
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

My wife and I and my daughter and her husband spent three days in Egypt in January 2012 as part of a three week holiday through Europe and a stop over to see the pyramids in Cairo. The accomodation we chose in Cairo was the Kempinski Nile Hotel. I cannot say enough about this Hotel, luxurious, opulent, and nothing less than 1st Class. Everuthing about our stay was perfect, you could not fault the rooms, staff, restaurants, facilities in any way. From the roof top pool you have an inceridible view of the Nile River, or the view is just as spectacular from the Cigar Room and Bar. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. A stay at the Kempinski is the perfect compliment to a trip to see the pyramids. One more thing ticked of the bucket list.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Westminster, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Cairo at the Kempinski. It was a beauiful hotel, with all the "fancies" (including those awesome Kempinski beds and pillows), and our room faced the Nile, but the most impressive thing about it was the service. We were treated like royalty (which we're not) by everyone we talked to at the hotel. Dinners in the Blue restaurant were wonderful, and service was unbeatable. My wife was a bit sick one night, and so I ordered a sandwhich from room service, and the server asked if my wife would like some home-made chicken soup, and he brought it to her without charge. Everything about the hotel was beyond expectations.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience with the travel community.
Indeed our guests are ancient Egyptian royals and it’s our pleasure to make your stay with us special.
We hope your wife is feeling much better now and please pass our greetings and blessings to her.
It was such an honor to be able to welcoming you and your wife and accommodate you with a pleasant stay.
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We have just returned from a 10 day stay at the Kempinski, long enough to know a hotel and its staff very well, and the verdict, perfect. Everything was as it should be for this class of hotel. The staff were unbelievably friendly, the food was glorious and the service superb. We booked this hotel on the strength of its ranking on Tripadviser and we quickly realised why the reviews are so good. It must be emphasised that we were not there for just a night or two. During our lengthy stay our regard for this establishment only grew. Do not hesitate, use this hotel in Cairo if possible,you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Nile view with balcony well worth the extra.
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your pleasant experience with us.
We are so glad we have succeeded to meet your expectations, Please allow me to invite you to our Facebook page in order to stay connected with us and stay updated with our latest promotions and offers.
We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo? Share your experiences!