“Something Different” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Something Different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This review is about Casper and Gambini's restaurant in the Mall of Arabia, 6th of October, Cairo.
I have been a regular customer of their other restaurants in Cairo (also excellent) but as I now live near this Mall, am now a regular (2-3 times a week) The amazing thing is that their excellent standards are always the same. No matter what you order, I am a fan of trying everything on the menu, it is always the same, excellent! I take all my visitors there knowing that the quality and service will not disappoint. Their burgers (meals) are probably the best in the world and I am constantly surprised that the quality is kept so high. All the meals are tasty and a little different from the norm so order in confidence and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Arabic first
cairo
“my favourite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is my favourite eating place in City Stars mall. I have been going there for the last three years and the food is always excellent. Interesting menu and great coffee. Desserts are amazing too - can't fault it at all

Visited May 2013
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“One of my favourite restaurants in cairo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food is simply art to these guys. The ceasar salad!!! The wild nushroom soup!! The ice tea!! Everything is done with care. The prices are slighty high when compared to other restaurants in cairo

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Exquisite meal experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My office is located in a major mix use complex, hotel, shopping mall, cinemas and offices, I have been trying all restaurants there and the only one that sticks out by far id Casper and Gambinis. I have been visiting this restaurant at least once a week and it is consistently excellent, being the food of course and the service. The food is always fresh and very tasty, their weekly specials are really special! Try "Hooked on Salmon" or "Chicken on the Bricks" or go for a salad. The service is impeccable, it shows that the staff has been going through serious training, which is not the case in many places in Cairo. Well try it and you will be amazed!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cairo, Egypt
“Used to be good when it first opened”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Maintaining quality and standards seems to be a challenge for some food places in Egypt. When Casper & Gambini's first opened the whole family be it just my wife and I as well as the kids all looked forward to the next week end to go look for one of the Branches. Be it before or after a movie. Unfortunately from our experience it did not live up to its historical fame and standards so we stopped venturing there all together. The staff are not even responsive to your remarks and complaints which made us realize that we were waisting our time and should move on with other food venues to receive what we seeked. It is a pity, as the menu was attractive and food used to be good. We do not recommend to anyone, regardless of time of the day or purpose of visit, i.e. be it brunch, lunch or dinner.

• Visited June 2012