“wonderful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Japan Palace Hotel

Japan Palace Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cairo
Japan Palace Hotel
Facing Japanese Garden Helwan, Cairo 11421, Egypt   |
Ranked #19 of 46 Cairo B&B and Inns
Hanover, Niedersachsen, Germany
“wonderful Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I can confirm the former description of this wonderful hotel at Japanese garden. It is cheap, even making extra prices for monthly staying there, it has a fine standard and the owners, a family, have been very kind to us. we visited this hotel in Oktober 2011 and stayed a couple of days there. I never forget that!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

I stayed for one week at Japan Palace in March 2011. This is a family-owned hotel and the service is excellent. My room was basic, but spacious and clean. The bed was quite comfortable. I had an excellent breakfast at the hotel every morning, delivered to me in the coffee shop upstairs, and was offered the choice of continental or Egyptian-style breakfast. Renovation of a new coffee shop is underway. There was a full-size refrigerator in the room. I had access to high speed internet in the room. There is a nice Japanese garden across the street, and my window looked out onto it. As a convenience, there is a pharmacy directly next door if you should need anything. The prices are very reasonable and the staff is friendly. For the value, I would definitely stay there again when in Cairo.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Been to Japan Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!