I can consider Cairo Center Hotel as one of the best economical hotels in entire Egypt...It may not be as glamorous as the prominent 5 star chains of hotels but definitely you can have your most unforgettable stay in Cairo for the value of this hotel...This hotel is really a must to be choosen by practical travellers and backpackers for these reasons:
- best value for 26 USD per night with free bfast
- it's in the city center of Cairo; accessible to all public transportations and fastfoods
- hotel attendants are so helpful and always available for assistance
- free wi-fi and there's also free desktop usage at the lobby for those who don't have
It may have some shortcomings...but those are expected for budget hotels...
Cairo Center is worth trying! I really like it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new Air Conditioning Units in All of the Rooms - Same low prices!!Warm, clean, and affordable, Cairo Center Hotel is an excellent place to stay at while in Cairo. Cathedral ceilings, high French windows, wooden floors, and sun-light filled rooms provide a quiet escape from the bustling streets of Cairo.But, the best feature of this hostel is the helpful and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Despegar.com so you can book your Cairo Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.