“Alexandros excellent experience at Radisson Blu.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis

You added Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Abdel Hamid Badawi Street Extension | Heliopolis Area, Cairo 11787, Egypt   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #36 of 133 Hotels in Cairo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cairo, Egypt
“Alexandros excellent experience at Radisson Blu.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I' am staying allready15 days to Radisson and I will be here for another 2 weeks so I want to share some honest comments with you.
All in all I think that Value for money for Radisson Blue(room prices-accommodation-services-personnel)is outstanding.
I want to make a special mention for two persons from the hotel stuff that they are working at the restaurant and carrying out their duties assign to them by hotel management conscientiously,competently and are found to be efficient at their work with a strong ability to communicate with hotel guests.
These two person are: Mohammed EL Wahid and Mr Eslam(I think his supervisor).
In my opinion they are having the necessary character ,dedication ,ability and approach to be an asset to your hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Alex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very nice hotel, nice service, good hospitality specially the receiption guy who is wearing totally black callef "mohamed".
Try it, it's really good expiruance
.........everything you need just besides u, coffeshops, shopping malls, etc..

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Mr. Rami,

First of all , I would like to thank you very much for your very positive comments about the hotel employees .

We are so pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and we are most looking forward to welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

Best regards from Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

ya room service is gud n all the facility is good n foods r also goods n drinking facilities is also good aya n ibrahim nfise in food service is also gud n swimming pool is also gud net is also gud its free here hotel all facilities is gud

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, October 10, 2013

Best regards from Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis

BRE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed in this hotel two times and I would stay there again!

First time I stayed here with my family for a couple of days before my wedding and few months later for some nights with my husband.

The rooms (business) were nice and big, but could have been cleaned a bit more careful. The food in the hotel was nice and the staffs in the restaurants and the reception were nice and helpful and tried to solve problems immediately.

If you are thinking about doing your wedding party in this hotel, it’s definitely a good choice! Everything was well organized and the whole team took care that everything was perfect.

For German guests, the reception team doesn’t speak German. But if you need some help and searching for a German speaking guy have a look for Mohamed Abd-Elaziz. He’s a really nice and helpful guy working at the entrance/luggage pickup. It’s a pity that such a polite and helpful guy is not working at the reception!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest ,

Would you please accept our team members sincere gratitude for the very positive comments you did mention about the hotel Staff & Services.

We do feel so proud that you have chosen our hotel for your wedding party while visiting Cairo . At Radisson , we do our utmost efforts to meet and even exceed our guest expectations , a factor that we do seriously consider to distinguish our hotel from the competition .

We are most looking forward to welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis at the near future.

Best regards from Cairo Heliopolis

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights in this hotel and I found the staff helpful and polite. The room was nice, and clean. The mini bar fridge didn't work and everything inside was hot but I didn't really need it so it didn't effect me. So something to work on guys, the facilities should be top notch for a hotel of the Radisson Blu caliber. Otherwise the hotel lobby looks nice, the bar staff were very nice and happy to serve, and I genuinely had no problems and was very comfortable.

The hotel is very close to the airport which was handy when I needed to leave early in the morning and was happy to not leave the hotel super early ahead of my flight time. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get there. The hotel runs a shuttle service, which I originally thought was expensive at $10 each way but I actually thought it was worth it when I was greeted inside the airport by one of their staff who met me inside security just when I was exiting the flight, and he knew his way around so told me what I needed to do straight away and was very helpful.

All went well and am pleased with my stay. Thanks guys.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at the Radisson Blu HotelCairo, Heliopolis.

We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and that you were pleased with the level of service offered by our staff.

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

It is my 2nd-3rd time staying at this hotel and I will return for sure again as I am hoping for some improvement here soon.

Hotel location is great few min. from the airport, easy access and to find taxi. massive shopping mall is nearby and a place called Oasis where you can find loads of restaurants there.

I love the lobby, with a bar on one side and main restaurant and some shops on the other side where you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Rooms are nice big enough, but bathrooms are a bit small and need some improvement really! Door glass is dirty (I stayed in different rooms all same), showers are also not great for such nice hotel, they could be changed to better ones. Also towels are getting old and over used, maybe need to be replaced with new one? I had chat with housekeeping guy (Youssef) who was speaking good English as he was asking for my feedback, very nice lad and very understanding and helpful as everyday was checking if anything extra required, etc. and was organising room very well!

Food is great here, specially breakfast is superb, loads of choices all nicely done. I also ate at the bar in the lobby it was also nice.

Swimming pool is small but nice and clean, gym is great ! I have used it few times, nice and new!

The only issue with this Hotel I believe is their front desk staff or maybe in general, they are all nice people however not very attentive to guests. I have checked in this time, no one told me where is the lift, how to find my room (or someone escort me to my room), no one told me when is breakfast or lunch, where are hotel facilities such as pool, restaurants, etc. I hope they forgot but this should not happen to other guests!

Overall, it is good business hotel as still lot of expats stays here and will be great hotel if they do improvement on some of these points.

Room Tip: Get rooms as the back of building rooms at the front are a bit noisy.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in regards to your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Our very best regards from Cairo from the entire team of Radisson Blu and we do look forward welcoming you with us again in the near future.

Sincerely

Berlin, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is about the best Buffet I have had in Egypt. Rooms are also good (I was in 633). Pool is small but clean. Gym is OK, but could have a few more things, for example for the back. People are friendly, housekeeping very helpful. Conference room is very spacious. Also very nice: The breakfast is served until 11 a.m. So it is possible to do something else before and enjoy it as a brunch.
I would always come again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

We are honored by your very positive comments about Hotel Services . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis? Share your experiences!