“Home away from Home” 5 of 5 stars

Members Get Up to 35% Off
Ranked #20 of 131 hotels in Cairo
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been living in Staybridge since November 2013. I have opportunities to move out into an apartment but here's what I would miss: Nagwa, Rehab, Adel & Abdullah (two of the chefs), Mira, Sameh, Marian, Amir, Mahmoud(s), Mohamed(s), Amin and so many more supported by one of the most effective leaders I have seen for a long time; Islam. Always a welcoming personal reception, attention-to-detail housekeeping, swift responsiveness to needs among so many other benefits. The key to their success is that they do not see the customers as customers, they treat them like friends (dare I say family?) involving everyone in recreational activity such as the football matches, own-a-plant initiatives, throwing surprise celebrations on birthdays, anniversaries and seasonal events. The complimentary evening buffets on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays create much needed opportunities to socially interact with the Staybridge community which is so helpful to new people. I am a regular user of the gym which is always kept in perfect working condition. Everyone is willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the customer's needs, always with a smile. Situated in Citystars, it is at the doorstep of one of the highest profile shopping malls in Egypt boasting designer & local shops, wide variety of local and international eateries and one of the nicest cinemas in the city. It is also about 20 minutes away from the airport making it convenient for regular travellers. In summary, this really is my home away from home and I thank Islam and all his colleagues for making it so.

Room Tip: The Staybridge team will allow you to check out more than one room/apartment (subject to availabilit...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear valued guest,

We would like to thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites and for your time to provide us with your valuable comments. Our aim is to consistently deliver to our guests the best kind of service and quality expected from our Brand as it is truly rewarding when our guests recognize our efforts in such a positive manner.

We've made a commitment to place our guests in the heart of everything we do. Thank you for recognizing our efforts to invest in our people and we are proud to make your stay outstanding.

It is with celebrating our guests birthdays, anniversaries, and other memorable occasions and activities that we enhance our “like family” behavior.

Once again, I would like to thank you for sharing your delightful experience with us, which has been shared with all concerned colleagues, and looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in your second home in Egypt

99 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I've been here for more than 2 years and I just love the place. Very professional, nice and helpful staff, great rooms, good amenities, I really feel at home with the benefits of a hotel. In addition, there are other long-term stayers and it really feels like the 'StayBridge family'. Yesterday we organized with the staff a birthday party for 3 of the guests, it was a lot of fun. A special thanks to Eslam, Mira and Ahmed for the good management, to Sameh, Mahmoud, Marian for being always pleasant at reception, to Nagwa who always makes sure everyone is happy at breakfast and dinner, Wael (security) who sends you off to work smiling thanks to his nice poems, Mohamed, the best room attendant who has just been upgraded to supervisor (I was happy for him but so sad to loose him!), and of course everyone else who's names I don't know and who contributed to making my stay unforgettable.

Room Tip: My advice: the higher the floor, the more quiet it becomes + avoid the street side. However, by bein...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Ms. Josiane,

It was our pleasure being at your service for more than 2 years and for making you feel at home and part of the Staybridge Suites family. We’re glad that the accommodation, service, and colleagues meet your expectation.

We’ve made a commitment to create a culture based on placing our guests in the heart of everything we do. We would like to thank you for recognizing our efforts to invest in our people and we are proud to make your stay unforgettable.

Sharing such events with our guests like birthdays, anniversaries, and others will make our guests' stay more memorable and will enhance our "like home" spirit.

Your encouraging comments have been shared with all concerned colleagues as reinforcement to them to continue their efforts to make it the best place in Cairo.

Thanks again for your kind words and for the support you extended to us.

We would be more than pleased to welcoming you again at the Staybridge Suites Citystars, your second home in Egypt.
Pretoria, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed for three nights at the end of a tour of Jordan and Egypt.

I was upgraded to an Executive One bedroom suite and all I can say is wow. Nice layout, fully fitted kitchen, balcony if you can ignore the noise from the streets below and powerful shower.

Another bonus is the basement laundry, the fitness room and the close proximity to citystars shopping mall - literally twenty meters across the basement parking lot. There is a Hypermarket Spinneys in the Citystars mall, where you can stock up on groceries, there is also a pantry at the hotel reception - they sell wine and beers, for those who wish to indulge.

There is also a fabulous shop in the mall called Mobaco - they have some very nice cotton trousers, shirts and sweaters for very reasonable prices.

The staff at reception were very efficient and friendly.

Note I came from Giza in afternoon rush hour and it took me close to two hours to get to the Hotel and I am still amazed I am alive - Egyptian taxi drivers have a unique way of driving - not for the fainthearted - it was a EGY Pound 40 ride. I took the hotel limousine to the airport for EGY Pound 60 but the driver will in all likelihood charm a hefty tip out of you.

Would definitely stay again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear valued guest,

We would like to thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites and for your time to provide us with your valuable comments. It is truly a pleasure to serve you and we’re glad that you had a good experience and were satisfied with the accommodation, service, and staff.

Being a Platinum Priority Club Member, we are more than happy to always offer you an upgrade from 1 bedroom standard suite to 1 bedroom executive as part of our recognition in case we have this type of suites available.

The layout of our Hotel is designed to make our guests feel cozy and comfortable like home. That’s why it's all provided with comfortable furniture, fully equipped kitchens, and self-laundry.

We’re also keen to have an internal entrance from the Hotel to Citystars Mall for the safety and security of our guests and to save their time as well.

Once again thank you and we look very much forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Staybridge suites are awesome! The price is half of that of the intercontinental hotel, the breakfast is included so is free coffee in the lounge 24hrs! U get a full kitchen in the suite and instant access to the mall and the intercontinental amenities and pool just by using the inside connections :-) laundry machines r also free to use which I very convenient!

Service was great the wifi was fantastic.

Best part about this hotel however is really the safety. As a Canadian Egyptian and a woman going to Cairo alone I felt safe and secure all the time no exceptions. Whatever was going on on the street I never felt a thing :-) great place and its where ill stay in Cairo from now on!

• Stayed February 2013
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear guest,

Let me seize this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your time to provide us with your valuable comments which are greatly appreciated.
We’re glad that you are having a good experience and are satisfied with the accommodation and service. Our suites are designed to deliver a perfect home away from home culture.
As for the safety and security of guests, it is one of our top priorities, and we do really appreciate recognizing it.
Ad Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Their slogan " Feel at home" and they do their best to make you feel it ..You live in a building with 24 hours security and easy access to your free parking.. From the parking area you step directly into one of the best malls in Cairo.. The suites are very well furnished and equipped with an elegant kitchen.. Everything like new .. At the reception everyone is helpful especially "Amir and Mohamed".. In the morning you enjoy a nice breakfast with a smile from "Rehab"..

Room Tip: High floor would be better
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I’m glad that you enjoyed your accommodation and were pleased with our suites and staff. Our suites are supplied with everything that reflects home away from home culture. That’s why they’re all provided with comfortable furniture and fully equipped kitchens.
I would like also to thank you for recognizing our efforts to invest in our people in order to meet your expectation. We’ve made a commitment to create a culture based on placing our guests in the heart of everything we do.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been staying at the Staybridge Suites in Cairo for over 2 months now and in a nut-shell, it simply 'works'! As a single business traveller on a contract with an international company in the Heliopolis area, Staybridge offers security, convenience, connectivity whilst enabling one to be self sufficient at the same time. The apartments provide all the comforts of a normal hotel with the ability to cook if and when you want. I spent a week looking for a normal apartment and gave up when I found nothing of the quality and size I was looking for. There is a small gym (better equipped than even some hotels) a breakfast buffet and tea and coffee throughout the day. The whole building has WIFI free of charge at a speed allowing you to Skype and YouTube easily. The apartment block has direct access into the City Stars shopping mall (on par with any mall in Dubai) with a huge supermarket just 10 minutes walk in the mall for essentials. If you are not interested in cooking then you are able to order room service from either the Holiday Inn or Intercontinental special menus (very convenient) One additional very useful aspect is that when entertaining, you can use any of the restaurants or bars also within the two adjacent hotels and sign directly to your room. To put the icing on the cake, the staff and management who run the building could not be more helpful. If you are a single business traveller or couple caught between a normal hotel room and the hassle of renting an apartment, this is a total 'no brainier' and highly recommended!

Room Tip: The two bedroom apartments are perfect although I think most of the rooms are similar. The corner ap...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites and for your time to provide us with your valuable comments. It is truly a pleasure to serve you and we’re glad that you are having a good experience and are satisfied with the accommodation, service, and staff. The layout and amenities of our suites are designed to make our business visitors' time more productive and enjoyable at the same time. We’re keen to deliver a perfect home away from home culture, ideal for our long-term business visitors. We are proud to be a family-friendly hotel and are greeting you as part of our family. Our team is trained on placing our guests in the heart of everything we do, and the safety and security of our guests is one of our top priorities, and we do really appreciate recognizing it.

Again, Thanks for your kind words and for the support you extended to us
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I recently spent a week at this hotel in Cairo. This was the second time I stayed at this hotel with my family. The accomodations in the two rooms we reserved were excellent. My family really enjoyed the ambiance of the artwork as well as the style of the decour.

I would like to thank all of the staff for making my stay as comfortable as possible. In particular guest relations manager Adel Al-Alfi. He was friendly, professional and made my stay that much more comfortable.

One more thing to add was the quality of the breakfast buffet. There was such an excellent variety and the staff atteneded to re-fill the food very well.

I make an annual trip to Cairo and cannot wait to stay at Staybridge Suites next year!

Room Tip: Units facing the pool are better because there is less street noise when your balcony is open
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars.

We are glad that you had a good experience and were satisfied with the accommodation, service, and staff. We also appreciate considering us as part of your family.

Thanks for your kind words and for the support you extended to us

We would be more than pleased to welcoming you at the Staybridge Suites Citystars, your second home, every time you visit Cairo,

Been to Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars? Share your experiences!