I have been living in Staybridge since November 2013. I have opportunities to move out into an apartment but here's what I would miss: Nagwa, Rehab, Adel & Abdullah (two of the chefs), Mira, Sameh, Marian, Amir, Mahmoud(s), Mohamed(s), Amin and so many more supported by one of the most effective leaders I have seen for a long time; Islam. Always a welcoming personal reception, attention-to-detail housekeeping, swift responsiveness to needs among so many other benefits. The key to their success is that they do not see the customers as customers, they treat them like friends (dare I say family?) involving everyone in recreational activity such as the football matches, own-a-plant initiatives, throwing surprise celebrations on birthdays, anniversaries and seasonal events. The complimentary evening buffets on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays create much needed opportunities to socially interact with the Staybridge community which is so helpful to new people. I am a regular user of the gym which is always kept in perfect working condition. Everyone is willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the customer's needs, always with a smile. Situated in Citystars, it is at the doorstep of one of the highest profile shopping malls in Egypt boasting designer & local shops, wide variety of local and international eateries and one of the nicest cinemas in the city. It is also about 20 minutes away from the airport making it convenient for regular travellers. In summary, this really is my home away from home and I thank Islam and all his colleagues for making it so.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars Hotel Cairo
- Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Cairo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites Cairo-CityStars is Now Open as part of the exciting CityStars Complex, the largest shopping and entertainment center in Africa.Staybridge Suites is an all-suite hotel brand designed to meet the needs of Extended-Stay guests. It is ideal for travellers seeking a residential-style hotel that is perfect for business, relocation, temporary housing or vacations.The hotel is minutes from Cairo International Airport and the Cairo International Conference Center and a short drive to Downtown Cairo, the Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Citadel.The property is comprised of a 140 fully equipped and spacious suites. Choose from a variety of room types to meet your needs as the hotel offers a mix of Studio, One-Bedroom, Two-Bedroom, and large Three-Bedroom Suites. Each suite has a modern design to create a residential enviroment. Suites include a fully equipped kitchen, plenty of work and living space, balcony, Flat Screen TVs and Free Wi-Fi Internet Access. Hotel amenities include 24-hour service, a fitness room, guest laundry room, guest Pantry, an outdoor terrace, a business centre, and Priority Club Rewards.Staybridge Suites offers a daily deluxe complimentary continental breakfast buffet and hosts a complimentary 'After Work Reception' Sunday-Wednesday. Guests may also experience the dining options next door at the Holiday Inn and InterContinental Cairo-CityStars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.