2 words: SIMPLY AMAZING. This was my 1st trip to Seoul, and the MEA (Marriott Exec Apts) performed 5/5. No major issues during my week-long stay. I was very impressed, and left me longing, almost wishing I could stay longer!
- great location for biz travelers, in the heart of the Yeoido biz district.
- very near the Yeoido line 5 subway. Subway gets you anywhere and everywhere. From Yeoido station, it'll just take you 40mins/8 stops to get to the heart of Seoul city.
- AMAZING staff... speak very good English and really pamper you. They helped me book a tour to the DMZ and did not disappoint thruout my stay.
- AMAZING room... rooms are spacious, have every single necessity you need, very comfy beds and homely feel (with wooden floors and high ceiling).
- LOVE the showers... especially the rain shower with great water pressure. Wonderful to turn the heat up during a cold winter day.
- Food is great - check out Park Cafe (hotel restaurant). A little pricey but service is attentive and food is yummy. I actually preferred eating here for dinners vs going outside in the 0C cold.
- I love the personal service... the hotel staff called me on a few occasions just to ask if everything was OK. How thoughtful.
- rooms are very pricey... then again, it is Seoul. Cost of living here is high.
- like another reviewer said, MEA rips you off for everything.. from Net access to stuff from the bar. C'mon MEA, you can very well charge less and still make a profit.
- lots of cabs cannot find this place by name... I had to write down the address in Korean (or take a hotel card w/Korean address).
Overall, I would stay here again anytime. Perfect for a week biz stay, and easy commute to the city center / cabs will take 30mins or roughly ~15USD one way. Not bad at all.
Again, very very impressed. Outstanding!