“Great Price! Great Pizza! Freshly Made!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trevia Pizza di Roma Noksapyeong

Trevia Pizza di Roma Noksapyeong
557, Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea (Itaewon)
02-794-6003
Improve this listing
Ranked #73 of 12,777 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Orlando, Florida
“Great Price! Great Pizza! Freshly Made!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I love this place! The pizza is always fresh and not greasy. Don't expect to get full from a single serving but a great place to have lunch or a light dinner! The atmosphere is quaint and can never go wrong with unlimited pickles with your pizza =)

Visited May 2014

“Decent Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We had the occasion to purchase pizza and a salad here for take out one evening while in Seoul. We ordered 3 different pizzas for our dinner; cheese, margarita, and one with ham. The salad we ordered was made with olives. Unfortunately by the time we arrived at our destination for dinner the pizza was cold; needless to say it was so, so. Had we eaten at the restaurant our experience would have been better. Prices are a bit high too.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
“Simply our Favourite Restaurant in Seoul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My wife and I were introduced to this restaurant by our daughter who lives in Suwon. Fortunately this was early in our visit so were were able to return to Trevi Pizza di Roma once we knew how good it was.
Very busy at peak times, we first went on a Sunday at 18:30, there is a queing system to wait for a table. Simply put your name and number of diners at the bottom of a list ouside the restaurant. Then; either explore the area or sit and wait. A staff member will call your name when you have reached the head of the list. Don't stray too far as the turnover is quick!
Inside the restaurant is very simple with unadorned tables some with benches others with chairs. There is a real buzz to the place with eveyone clearly enjoying themselves. Mostly Korean customers, as mentioned in a previous review, but with a steady stream of Caucasians; so word is clearly spreading.
You order from the front counter and are given a buzzer to take to your table. Help yourself to pickled vegetables and jalepenos whilst you wait. In no time at all you will be collecting your order from the counter.
The pizzas are amazing! Thin crispy bases with various toppings. We had a cheeseless Siciliana, Four Cheese and a Chorizo one. All were excellent; our favourite vote going, only marginally, to the Siciliana. Prices are really cheap with our pizzas varying between Won 5500 to 6300. I would suggest that two of you order three pizzas; they are so good that you will not regret it. The wine is also reasonably priced with the list starting off with a quaffable Barbera at Won 29000; this was the keanest priced wine that I found in any restaurant in Seoul, Won 45000 being a more usual starting point.
We went to many restaurants of diverse cuisines during our time in Seoul and Suwon. Actions are louder than words; Trevi Pizza di Roma was the venue for our last evening meal in Seoul.
Returning to Seoul next year and I will update this review; I only hope that they keep the standards as they are.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best italian pizza salad lasagna place in seoul so far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Ingredients are so fesh that you can feel it. Love their pizza! I've been dining here very often ever since i knew of its existence. Its food isn't really sweet, salty or stimulatingily strong. But i guess it is the subtleness and mildness of its taste that draw me to this place again and again. A very fresh and healthy taste! Lol

Seoul, South Korea
“A true taste of Italy in Seoul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Why Trevia has not made it to Tripadvisor yet I'm not entirely sure for it has the best pizza - hands down - in Seoul. (Thanks David for telling me about it). It's also quite busy so it's not as though it's unknown but as far as I can see at this moment I'm the only non Korean here (okay until a second ago when a clearly Caucasian gentleman just stepped in to scope it out), so that might be the reason. In any event, I'm sitting here on a Sunday afternoon in spring and enjoying the best plate of caprese (fresh mozzerella) and tomatoes that I've had outside of the boot (you know that peninsula where these goodies were invented). As recommended by my friend I had the Prosciutto crudo (the real thing!) and rucola pizza (yum( but think I might try their cheeseless siciliana as well another time.

The restaurant is in Noksapyeong (one subway stop before Itaewon) and well worth a wait if your hunger pangs can bear it.

• Visited March 2014