We stayed at Ibis because of its location. Though it's not exactly a more affordable hotel, the rooms are big enough and the staff are accommodating. There aren't any bellboys that will help with your luggage. But if you were ok getting your own luggage at the airport, you should be fine doing it here.
The location is right across Lotte Dept store and next to the Myeongdong shopping streets. It's also a block away from Line 2 (which took us to most of the sights we wanted to see).
Would stay here again the next trip to Seoul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel