From July 23 to July 31 I stayed at the Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong. This hotel was selected for my vacations through the reviews posted in TripAdvisor!!! and really, it was an excellent hotel. The Airport Limousine Bus number 6015 stops just in front of the hotel for less than $10 (10,000 WON). In the first floor I received a Welcome from the Information Desk Employees, which speaks English fluently and are very polite and courteous, particularly Kim Gye Young, which is a Trainee Employee, because he is a student of the Kyung Hee University, Ja Min and Kyle. They gave me advices and the orientation so I made the tours by my own using the Subway. This personnel was extremely efficent. The Check in should be made in de 19th floor. I received a prompt service. My room, which was 1610 was very clean, with a double bed, a desk with chair, small bathroom and Wifi free of charge. Be advise that the hotel only provides a Body and Shower Gel. You should bring your own shampoo, conditioner, shaver, etc. Don't expect anything of this in your bath. The air conditioned works good and most of all, ít is very quiet so I can sleep after a long flight from Puerto Rico. They also have 3 Computers in the 19th floor and the guest can use them free of charge!!! In front of the hotel you have Lotte Department Store, a huge 13 floor store, very expensive!! but in the Basement (B1 floor) you have a Food Court and Supermarket. Just few meters at the left side of the hotel you can find a lot of Boutiques, stores, Starbucks, Seven Eleven Market, etc. The location of this hotel is in the heart of Seoul. The City Hall and Seoul Plaza (performances free of charge every weekend!) is just a 7 minutes walk. You can take de Seoul Tour Bus for less than $10 very near the hotel, which is Hop on, hop off Tour bus and you can see all the city of Seoul. Undoubtedly, I recommend this hotel to everybody who seeks a good price hotel with an excellent location, clean rooms and efficent personnel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel