Hotel is very clean, and both my wife and I enjoy the location so much, as it is located in the shopping belt area. Food is never a problem as there were alot of small eatery around the hotel. The only setback that I feel is the elevator. Though there are like 5 elevator in the ground floor lobby, but only 2 is usable. Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely be coming back to Seoul again during the Autumn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel