I stayed solo in this great hotel.The location is fantastic and as first time traveller to Korea with no language of the country I feel satisfied. Nearly all the staff speaks English, and the conciere at the ground floor are very helpful for tourists. The hotel is in Myedong which is the heart of seoul, where all shops , resturants, transportations are within reach. The 19th floor is the lobby where the checkin and also the breakfast lounge and the gym and hotbath all in that floor.
The rooms are clean and very convineint and housekeeping are excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, AsiaRooms and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Ambassador Myeong-dong Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.