“Best Morracan Sandwiches anywhere!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 12,934 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: African, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Moroccan
Description: Two brothers from Morocco cooking their heart out to make the best sandwich in Seoul.
Seoul, South Korea
“Best Morracan Sandwiches anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Highly recommend the lentil and Moroccan sandwiches at this place - made with fresh bread and they are to die for. Try them spicy if you want to kick it up a notch. Good soups as well for very reasonable prices ~6000 to 8000 won including drink.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Seoul, South Korea
“Whole lot of gottam in your mouth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Excellent sandwich for pennies. I should disclose that I'm friends with the owner, but that's only because I was such a repeat customer that how could we not have become homies? The only thing I don't like about the place is missioning over to get a sandwich without realizing it's Monday and that they're closed. That's okay because I just end up ordering two on Tuesday.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“BombAssSammiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Casablanca is just PHENOM. The owner is so wonderful, and the sandwiches they make are the tastiest and heartiest I've had in Seoul. AND THE LENTIL SOUP. Omg.

Visited December 2013
Seoul, South Korea
“Yummy yummy Moroccan sandwhich which should be on top of your food list to try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Never had a chance to eat inside the resto which is closed on Mondays (as I heard) but the place looked pretty decent to me. But the sandwich? It's awesomeeee! Although I heard the lamb choice is a must-try, I kept having the same Moroccan sandwich because it's one of the best sandwich really. It's very spicy but it's perfect! And it's quite huge for its meager 5,000 won price.
I usually cannot finish one sandwich in one seating but I love it, I love it, I really love it!
Location is easy to find around Haebangchon and the area nearby Casablanca has a lot of nice places to eat, drink and dine too.

• Visited November 2013