We stayed here for a couple of nights. The room is just big enough for two persons to move around comfortably without bumping into each other at every turn.
* Near subway/metro station;
* Very close to cafés, bakeshop, convenience stores, and shops;
* Free WiFi -- call front desk for the password;
* Can use rounded or flat two-pronged chargers -- I failed to notice if the hotel had universal sockets;
* Electric water kettle, 1 complimentary bottled water in the refrigerator
* Provided towels, shampoo, bath gel, lotion, bath sponge, cotton buds, and more;
* Toilet seat warmer, bidet, etc.;
* Ample countertop space in the room & bathroom; and
* Good breakfast buffet selection.
The room was a bit dim. I can't really think of any other CONs aside from the fact that nobody assisted us with our luggage. As in the other hotel/resort we stayed in, I'm not sure if this is a culture thing or just a lack of service.
I would stay here again if I ever find myself back in Seoul.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Yeongdong Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Young Dong