“Good stay for Cherry Blossom season” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Yoido Hotel

You added Yoido Hotel to your Saves list
Yoido Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   62, Eunhaeng-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 150-010, South Korea   |
Ranked #180 of 393 Hotels in Seoul
Bangkok, Thailand
“Good stay for Cherry Blossom season”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2009

Nice medium size hotel, my company booked me there as we were having a conference. It was my second time staying at this hotel, just next to the largest Christian
Church in Seoul/in Korea.

The hotel is situated in the center of the Cherry Blossom avenue, we were told by our Korean colleagues that this is a good place to stay if you come during the cherry blossom season.

Nice clean rooms, very nice Korean breakfast with Kimchi (there special marinated veggies)

• Stayed October 2008, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Indonesian first
Gloucester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2007

The Yoido hotel was suggested by a Korean colleage for convenience. I booked it on-line and got a very cheap rate. Now I understand why. My room of the 3rd floor stank of old bathrooms and smoke and was basic to say the least. I called reception and they said I did not book non-smoking in advance which was rubbish but either the website did not pass the information on or they did not take any notice. On a sunday night I doubt they were full but they were not going to move me. Their website claims an excellent business hotel. In the room the leaflet says a tourist hotel. I would not put tourists or business people in it. The room itself had a bed, the bedside light did not work, was dull and dingy, but above all smelly. Horrible. The guy in the next room made a lot of phone calls, so sound insulation was not a top prioriy when they built it. Free internet was the only plus I could come up with (except the cable they gave me did not work and I used my own). There are other hotels in the district -stay there.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Yoido Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Yoido Hotel

Address: 62, Eunhaeng-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 150-010, South Korea
Location: South Korea > Seoul
Business Center with Internet Access Room Service
Ranked #180 of 393 Hotels in Seoul
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Yoido Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Yoido Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Yoido Hotel Seoul

If you own or manage Yoido Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.