“Nice place to stay in...I like it will come back again...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mrs. Yoon BnB

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seoul
Mrs. Yoon BnB
You added Mrs. Yoon BnB to your Saves list
45-1, Hangangro-2ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 140-872, South Korea   |
Ranked #51 of 654 Seoul B&B and Inns
“Nice place to stay in...I like it will come back again...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I like the place, good location just 10 mins walk to Samgakji Metro Station, 5 stops to tourist shopping town MyeongDong, and convenient shop open for 24 hours...the host is very friendly and helpful...

• Stayed June 2013
monica_yoon, General Manager at Mrs. Yoon BnB, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Thank you for your kind comment. I was really happy to meet you. If you have chance to come to Korea again I want to host you again.^^ Take care~~^^

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Korean first
Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

It was awesome. I had a private studio apartment with the kitchen, washer and toilet all to myself. The location was very convenient and super close to the subway and there's a supermarket nearby as well. The host were super friendly and offered help whenever I needed. No complains at all (:

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
monica_yoon, 제너럴 매니저 at Mrs. Yoon BnB, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for your expression of an earnest comment. Did you spend great time in Seoul and my place? Hope you achieve your goal that you said^^ See you again~~^^
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Mrs.Yoon BnB is abdolutely awesome.

-ROOM-
The room provided to us is gorgeous. It fits perfectly for 3 person, to me its more than enough. There's 3 single bed, just nice for us. The space in between the beds are spacious. We leave our lugguage around and there's still room for movemen. It feels like home staying there for 4 nights.

-LOCATION-
Location wise is good. Its just a 3 minutes walk from Samgakji Station. Famous shopping places such as Myeongdong, Dongdaemun, etc are just a few stations away. Seoul station where you can take KTX or Airport Express are just 2 stations away. Its very convenience for free & easy traveller.

-HOST-
The host for the apt treated us very good. Anything you need, you just dropped them an email. I remembered we emailed them at close to 2am for some toiletries, and they actually replied us immediately. The next morning, we found what we needed outside our doorstep.

We had daily breakfast served as well. Everyday they served us different breakfast, we were quite delighted that we were able to try authetic korean pastry.

During our last day, they even helped us to call for taxi to go to the airport knowing that we had difficulty communicating with the taxi driver. Yes, and they even managed to help us bargain for a lesser cab fare.

-OVERALL-
Its a wonderful stay at Mrs. Yoon BnB. If i'm coming back Korea for vacation again, i will definitely choose here again.

• Stayed June 2013
monica_yoon, 제너럴 매니저 at Mrs. Yoon BnB, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for your warm comment. ^^ I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed Seoul and stay at MrsYoonBnB. We definitely want you and your friends to stay my place. When you visit Korea, that time let's talk in Korean~^^ Take care~~^^/
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stay at Mrs Yoon BnB was gorgeous and hospitality warm, friendly and authentic. They go for the last mile to make guests happy, and helped me with logistics, onward travel arrangements in Korea, depositied my baggage for extra days and served free drinks

The location is minutes away from the airport bus (6001) and somewhat near the Express Bus Terminal for heading East or South

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
monica_yoon, General Manager at Mrs. Yoon BnB, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for your warm comment. I was really happy to host you too and thank you for the e-mail. Your children are sooooooooooo cute! Next time, I want to see your family in person^^ Take care!!
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I only had one night to spend on my own in Seoul and felt very lucky to find this little gem tucked in a safe and quiet neighbourhood of Seoul. The location was excellent as it's very close to all sorts of public transport. The studio was compact, well equipped, very clean and cozy. I'd definitely go back there if I get the chance to stay longer. The owners, a husband-wife team, are very helpful and welcoming.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
monica_yoon, 제너럴 매니저 at Mrs. Yoon BnB, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your warm comment.
Next time we definitely want you to stay our place longer^^
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I will be remember my experience for a long time to come. Mrs. and Mr. Yoon are very friendly hosts with a great heart. They treated me like family. I will surely stay and/or visit again if Seoul is in my travel plans in the future. I loved my stay!

They provided an excellent room and made sure my stay was as comfortable as can be. It's located in a great location and close to most attractions.

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong with this host. Great room and great folks to be with.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
monica_yoon, 제너럴 매니저 at Mrs. Yoon BnB, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for your warm comment. We definitely want you to stay our place again. Hope happiness is always with you.^^
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is a family owned property and the owners go out of their way to help guests in any way they can. They are very enthusiastic and warm-hearted. My room was clean and functional, full of practical amenities including a washing machine. They own rooms in different buildings, some of which are a bit of a walk from the restaurant/office. That was fine with me because I was closer to the subway station and I already knew my way around, but if I were a first time visitor I would probably want to be closer to the restaurant/office. The neighborhood is busy and bustling during the week but a bit quiet on the weekends -- many of the restaurants out on the main street shut down. This is a good choice for people traveling on a budget. Recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
monica_yoon, 제너럴 매니저 at Mrs. Yoon BnB, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind & warm review. It will help our better program here.
Appreciate you and Take care.

Been to Mrs. Yoon BnB? Share your experiences!