“New Hotel near IFC” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Seoul

You added Conrad Seoul to your Saves list
Conrad Seoul
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   23-1 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 150-945, South Korea   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #3 of 399 Hotels in Seoul
4.5 of 5 stars 573 Reviews
Seoul
“New Hotel near IFC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is very clean and great hotel in Seoul. If I lived nearby I would me a member of this clean and brand-new hotel. This hotel is very easy to approach from international airport only 50 minustes or so. I will visit again to feel my first day of wedding. I hope you enjoy this gorgeous hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul. You may now utilize the airport limousine bus running between the airport and Conrad Seoul.
We truly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Nils-Arne Schroeder

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I love staying in this hotel, it is worth the money. Absolutely no complaint in all aspect. It was convinient to have the mall in the basement. All what you need is just arround the corner. Variaty of food choices, cinema in the mall, free internet in the mall. In the room, plenty of freebies, such as Nesspresso cofee, tea choices, water bottles, the list goes on. Iron board is also provided.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul. We highly appreciate your precious time for a sincere feedback after your stay with us.
We truly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Southeast Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

It all started from the drive from Incheon to the Conrad. I had chosen this hotel as a good place to sleep/stop over while on a long-long flight to Asia. The 1 hour drive from Incheon to the hotel is a pain, but after 18 hours in the air, not that bad.

The Hotel looks and feels new. From the artwork inlaid into the walls in the lobby of Ginko Trees to the relaxing colors of the marble, to the very nice business district the hotel was located within, a sense of relaxation and restoral began upon entering the lobby for check in.

First off, the Hotel is 100% non smoking and smells that way. Beautiful! It is also located within 1 block of 2 major parks, one of which I used to jog along the HAN river for some kilometers.

The lobby is just the right size, not too overdone yet having taste and style. It was the small touches that lent that "Yes, I made the right choice" feeling upon arrival. like the in wall fireplace in back of the concierge desk or the 30 foot inlaid carvings of Ginko trees on the walls. Also, beyond the atrium effect of the lobby, it wasn't too large, so you felt this was a transit point rather than a destination to be swallowed up in. I liked that.

The check in process was stellar. Once they recognized me as a Hilton Diamond member, I went to the top floor and Executive Lounge to check in.

My first view of that lounge was the encouragement for the photo's included. How do I embody "Wow"? Size. The space was massive, broken up into areas of dining and comfort lounging. There was a huge fireplace when needed. The wood combined with carpet and furnishings was relaxing. Add to this the wrap around floor to ceiling windows that ran the length of the lounge gave natural light free reign. The check in process was stellar in that lounge. I was offered a coffee while I waited. My complimentary upgrade was done and I was on my way to the room in minutes. Later, when I came back and had dinner in that lounge, the array and variety of food / beverages was just right for my needs. The view was mesmerising from those windows, Seoul at sunset with a glass of wine in a comfortable window side seat. Yes, this is what I needed. Breakfasts in that lounge were more of the same, stellar food and coffee, and peace from the every day world.

The room was awesome. Quiet, large, new, and modern. Very Comfortable Bed and poofy pillows. A work desk with a comfortable leather chair (Not scratchy fabric). And a window that had that same fantastic view. The room controls were very modern, with a bedside control station on one side and a few manual buttons on the other. The automatic shade for the window was wonderful, shutting out 100% of the light. I agree with other reviewers that the bedside station had too much illumination, even in "dim" mode and the other push button back lights plus the smoke alarm flashing lights over the bed did not leave you with a 100% dark room. That is the single point of improvement I could find in this stay.

The bathroom was awesome, from the room stand up waterfall shower, to the separate glassed in toilet stall, to the roomy vanity with built in mirror TV screen and remote. The magic glass was fun, having the ability to make transparent the window from bathroom to bedroom at the touch of a button.

The closet was in the entry hall and roomy enough for my luggage and hanging clothes..easily.

The hotel was on top of a mall, a very modern shiny new mall full of nice stores and restaurants. It was easy to access by taking the elevator from your floor to B1 and walking into the mall underground. How convenient!

Check out in the all too short stop over stay was also convenient and efficient.

At all times, the staff were friendly and eager to assist. Service was at a premium.

The property is new, feels new, and has a great staff plus excellent Executive Lounge. Aside from suggestions at achieving more "dimness" from the modern controls in the room, I grade this property at 5 stars and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: High floor rooms offer the best view of the city or waterfront
Dear Guest,

We cannot thank you enough for your sincere feedback.
We truly appreciate your stay at the Conrad Seoul. It is wonderful to read you had such an enjoyable time. We thank you for your support of our hotel and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Glenbrook, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Seoul for business about 4 times a year and have stayed at various properties. The Conrad never disappoints. The limo from the airport is always on time, spacious and comfortable. They call ahead when your a few minutes out so that the doorman greets you by name which is a nice touch. The hotel is less than a year old (I stayed there the week it opened) and they spared no technology. Central command on the bedside table controls the whole rom. Bathroom has soak tube as well as huge shower. Toilet is Asian so man controls there as well. A whole new sense of clean! If you don't know what I mean, you will. Gym is good. Clean with very modems equipment and never busy. Restaurants are what you'd expect from a five star hotel, decent food at very proud prices. One of the best things about the Conrad is tha it adjoins the IFC Mall which has another 10-20 restaurants. If your rather not walk the streets at night or want a quick bite rather than an adventure, this is a great selling point. Executive lounge of 37th floor has great views for our morning breakfast buffet. Check the rates, its normally cheaper to get an upgraded room with Executive Lounge privileges than to pay for a breakfast buffet. Service is friendly and anticipate your needs.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay at Condrad Seoul. Thank you for taking your precious time to write us a feedback. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The staff: Excellent, helpful, polite, and happy. The room: if there were 10 stars I'd give it 10. The executive lounge: Nicest I have ever been to. Breakfast: Full buffet. Dining: Expensive but good.

The hotel overall is just outstanding and is connected to a nice mall if you wish to shop. Its location is right near the river and is in walking distance from a large park.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Lund, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I normally stay at the millennium Hilton but I wanted to check out this new Conrad. I must say it was very nice! The room was very nice (stayed in an executive room) and the lounge was on of the top 3 lounges I have ever been to.
Breakfast was also very nice with a wide variety of different food.
Only down side was that during check in I was told that I would get one in room movie for free but in the end I had to pay for it. Doesn't really matter but it was strange when I saw that.
Will come back again for sure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
CONRAD_SEOUL, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience with us. I’m glad to hear that you have enjoyed our room and the breakfast.
I truly apologize for your inconvenience that caused you. We will provide better service next time.

I look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This place was very nice. We stayed here for 6 days and the staff could not do enough for us. It's not centrally located but still very convenient as it is attached to the 5 and 9 line on the subway system. It is also linked to a very nice shopping mall with lots of stores and eateries.

The hotel is rather new and the staff is very young and hip.....my only complaint was that they didn't seem to know the city very well but they tried and I think this will improve over time. We will be staying at the Conrad on out next trip to Seoul.

• Stayed March 2013
CONRAD_SEOUL, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your precious comment. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed staying with us.
We appreciate your valuable comment and will keep trying every effort to exceed your expectation.

We look forward to meeting you again soon at Conrad Seoul.

Nils-Arne Schroeder

Been to Conrad Seoul? Share your experiences!