“Amazing Find!!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: British Fish & Chips
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing Find!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I cam across this place pretty much by chance when I was in Sinchon with some university friends just before I left Seoul :-( to come back to the U.S. Its pretty rare to come by English food much in Seoul so we checked out out of curiosity. Anyways, it was.... really good! We all ate different things, I had the fish cakes which were amazing, but I tried the fish and chips and the sausages and they were also great. Best of all both the food and the drink were all really affordably priced, and they had a pretty comprehensive beer collection which we sampled perhaps a bit too enthusiastically...
So to conclude: great place, great food, plus the English guy who served me was really cute ;-)

• Visited August 2012