This hotel looks brand new, with lots of tech details in the room.
Check in and out was easy.
Bedroom was small but OK for a couple. There was a laptop in the room with internet conection. The air conditioning system was on the ceiling. I didnt use it by night, but guess this might be an issue because it has a bright blue light when its on.
The bathroom had an open shower and it was rather messy because water was all over the place.
Safe box and electric kettle in the room. Bring your own coffee.
The location is ideal for COEX, but very far away from the touristic areas of Seoul. Subway can take between 40-50 minutes, easy ride.
Locating the hotel is rather tricky so follow this instructions:
- in the Incheon airport take the Kal Limousine (bus) 6704
- get off in the Ibis Ambassador stop. Stand looking towards the Ibis Ambassador (on the other side of the street). Walk towards your right till you get to a big street. Keep straight and cross. On the other side cross towards the left.
- On the other side walk towards the right one block and turn left (yes its a samll street)
- Walk one block and turn right and there you are
Ladies, very hard to get make up on becuase of the dim light.
Overall, I would not stay here again if my travel is for tourism.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel The Designers Samseong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.