“A really nice and cheap hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Cello
1593-17 Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul 137-070, South Korea   |
Ranked #116 of 599 Seoul B&B and Inns
Singapore, Singapore
“A really nice and cheap hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I stayed for 12 nights. I heard it was a love hotel, but since the staff gave me a room on a high floor, it was very quiet.

The room was great, big bed and big room. There was no aircon provided because it's winter--this is standard in many Korean hotels. The temperature in the room was around 19 degrees celcius, so I did not use the heating, because I liked the temperature, it was nice and cold. I slept well every night, very comfortable.

The staff is very nice. The hotel location is excellent, 5 minutes walk from the subway. Beside the subway there is a bus stop that provides cheap transport to the airport. It's limousine bus 6016, for less than US$10. The bus ride is one hour.

I really liked this hotel! I wanted to extend my stay, but I wanted to be home for Christmas so I could not stay longer.

Room Tip: I got a room on a high floor, and it was very quiet. I think rooms on high floors would be the best
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Indonesian first
Seoul
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stayed here one night as accommodations in Seoul were booked out or very pricey. Booked this motel on Agoda for about USD55. Went in knowing it was likely a love motel, it was, but still felt made comfortable. Room was clean with powerful a/c and LCD tv. Bed was stiff but it was a surprisingly good sleep. The hotel was very difficult to find so call ahead and try and get directions. Would stay here again as long as I am not looking for a posh stay. Location is good close the Nambu Bus Terminal and subway Line 3. Lots of restos, bars, and cafes in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Cello? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Cello

Address: 1593-17 Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul 137-070, South Korea
Location: South Korea > Seoul
Room Service
Ranked #116 of 599 B&Bs / Inns in Seoul
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Hotel Cello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Cello, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.