“It was lovely.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lotte Hotel World

Save Saved
You added Lotte Hotel World to your Saves list
Lotte Hotel World
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   40-1 Jamsil-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul 138-220, South Korea   |
Announcement
Click for details
Ranked #6 of 388 hotels in Seoul
“It was lovely.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had stayed lotte hotel world in seoul last month for 7days on a 28th floor. Room was clean and comfortable, location was so great that I could go everywhere without any problem.
There is a club lounge on the same floor so it was easy to access the lounge.
Breakfast and snacks are great and cook was humorous. Lounge employee provides careful service. I really appreciate that.
Price is reasonable and would be back if i had a chance. ;]

• Stayed April 2013
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Ms.miranda-mio,

On behalf of our entire staff, I am really grateful for staying with us at Lotte Hotel World and spending your precious time to share your great feedback with others.

I am very much pleased that our hotel, especially Club Lounge, gave you a wonderful memory with a careful service and easy accessible location. Your positive feedback motivates us to work harder and better.

I would like to appreciate once again and look forward to welcoming you very soon.

570 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I spent 2days in seoul staying at this hotel for business. From check-in process to checkout, all staffs were so motivated to help me. Especially when I had a problem with the temperature in my room even at mid night, one it the staff straightly came up to my room and tried to manage it. (Not much had been changed though...) nice location to take metro and it's close to the olympic park about 10mins away and has a jogging course around the lake just next to the hotel. Lovely stay and I would like to recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Ms. Angela J,

On behalf of our entire staff, I do appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World. We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful memory with us.

About air-conditioning problem, we do deeply apologize for any inconvenience you had been experienced in our hotel. We will put our best efforts on improving our facility and room condition so that nobody will ever experience the same unpleasant situation again.
It was an honor to have you in our hotel Ms. Angela J. And we hope to see you with a better service next time.

Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed at the Lotte World Hotel in Jamsil for over a week for my Wedding.

It was a perfect location for my Wedding ceremony as parking was ample and those who didn't have a car could get there easily via the train.

I used almost every service and was delighted with all.

Emerald Room - My wedding reception was held here. Personalised and unique right down to the slideshows and lighting. Everything went off without a hitch and the Wedding planner service on the 3rd floor was very helpful and cooperative.

Mega CC Restaurant Bar - I had several family get togethers in this bar that lasted long until the closing hours of 1am. It was great to have this place available and conveniently on the underground floor of the hotel.

Internet was simple to log on to with phones etc. and connectivity and strength was perfect.
The Lotte Dept. Store is nearby with a food hall at the bottom underground floor and also proper restaurants on the top floor. Good choices all around.

The staff of the hotel was cheerful and willing to help and was fluent in English, Chinese, Japanese and of course, Korean. There was, in particular, a very helpful Chinese man at the Reception whose name I have forgotten (Choi?). He is particularly pleasant and will make you leave with a smile.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor room for the view!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
moustaki7, General Manager at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear lan C,

First of all, thank you for your kind attention at Lotte Hotel World.

I do really appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World, especially Emerald Room, Mega CC, easily accessible location and kind staff. I am deeply pleased that you had wonderful memories with Lotte Hotel World.
Above all, it was our magnificent honor to share the golden moment in your life. Thank you for letting us be with your once in a life time event.

I hope to see you very soon. Would be great if you stay with us in your wedding anniversary. We will welcome you with open arms. Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time staying over in Lotte Hotel World. I was there on April 29, 2013. I would like to appreciate all hotel managers and workers. First of all, thank you all for taking extra care of me for my first visit. And it was too late to eat breakfast so I have to skip it but, they managed me with the roomservice so that I can eat. And also thank you to the front desk with Check In-Out Service. They were letting me know couple of times about the CheckOut time so that it won't delay the schedule. I would love to visit and stay over again in Lotte Hotel World. I appreciate your Care and Services! Thank You

• Stayed April 2013
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Mr. goldenbaere78

Mr. goldenbaere78, thank you very much for staying with us here at Lotte Hotel World.

It is our great honour to listen to your precious comments regarding our hotel, especially our staff's services. I could not be more excited that you had wonderful memories with us. Based on your feedback, we will do even harder to satisfy our guests' needs and wants including yours. Moreover, your precious comments are highly motivating our entire staff.

I am looking forward to seeing you again and I strongly appreciate for your comments.
Thank you very much.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My customers whom I was visiting in Seoul set me up at this hotel. I would rank it in the top 5-10% of hotels in the world (I have stayed in dozens of Four Seasons, St Regis and Ritz Carltons by reference). They had me booked in a Club room which has its own private check-in on an upper floor. Rooms were very nice, comfortable bed with nice linens and high quality toiletries. Service was very Four Seasons-esque - helpful without being pushy or presumptive. Will definitely stay here again when visiting Seoul.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Mr. bc3141s,

Thank you for your kind attention at Lotte Hotel World Mr. bc3141s.

I do really appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World, especially Club Lounge and room. I am deeply pleased that you had wonderful memories with our service and facility.

Above all, thank you for ranking us high. I promise that our entire staff will try our best to live up to your expectation. Therefore, we will be the 1-5% of hotels in the world next time.

I hope to see you very soon. Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

Hong Kong, China
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I just spent 10 days in Lotte World during April. The location is decent with Lotte Department store and a few restaurants/shops around. Downtown is about 30 mins subway ride away and the cost is cheap. Cherry Blossom around the lake was great. The reason for the low rating though was that the room was way to hot. Adjusted to 18C but felt like 25C. They sent in maintenance people to fix it and it only worked for a few hours but the room would get hot again in the middle of the night. Done that a couple more times, the same thing happen and I gave up. Also Internet was terrible, my slingbox can only stream for a few mins and would got stuck and I have to restart it again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Milmil 888,

Thank you very much for staying with us and spending your time for precious comments about our hotel.

We are so pleased to hear your feedback not only about our hotel location but also your feedback regarding air conditioning and internet problems. It will be a great opportunity for us to listen to our guests and improve ourselves. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience you had at the hotel. We will put our best efforts on revising those problems you mentioned and trying to improve our facilities and service in a short time.

We sincerely appreciate for your comments again and hope to welcome you back at Lotte Hotel World.

Thank you so much.

Kind regards,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I visited Lotte Hotel World last summer with my friends. I had epic time. Great location and great services. The good thing about this hotel was that all the buildings were connected to each other such as super market, amusement park, department store, and the subway station. High value of services and what I also liked about this hotel was the luxurious renovation and ammenities. The price wasnt cheap but it was worth it. It was awesome. It had a great view of downtown, Seoul. Free shuttle bus system for the guests was hillarious idea for the guests who are first time visiting Korea. All the workers from concierge and front desk were so kind and helpful. I really loved it. I wish I can visit Lotte Hotel World next summer again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
moustaki7, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Mr. Yu Jang,

Thank you for your kind attention at Lotte Hotel World Mr. Yu Jang.

On behalf of our entire staff, I do really appreciate for your valuable comments about Lotte Hotel World. I am deeply pleased that you had wonderful memories with our shuttle-bus service, easy accessible location and friendly staff. Your priceless feedback makes our jobs more enjoyable and valuable.

It was an honor to have you in our hotel last summer. And we look forward to welcoming you next summer again. I promise that we will be trying hard to show you improved service next time.

Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.

Lee, Moo Heon

Been to Lotte Hotel World? Share your experiences!