“great experience” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 stars 718 Reviews
ChaiYi
“great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Comfortable bed, big room space, nice view, and convenience of its location. We stay 7 nights in PJ hotel. The room is big and tidy. It is near Chungmuro, Euljiro 3-ga, and Euljiro 4-ga Stations. Moreover, it has shuttle bus to Myeong-dong and Dongdaemun. It equips several sockets including 220V and 110V applied in Taiwan. Every staff always smiles and bows to us when meeting us. PJ Hotel brings us a very nice stay in Seoul, and we hope we have another experience in the future.

Room Tip: KukDo Hotel is a little bit nearer than the PJ HOTEL station for Airport Bus.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
hotelpj7000, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel PJ, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much for writing down very valuable review on this web page.

Your review is so helpful for us.

Based on your review, we will try to improve our service continually, so if you visit Seoul again, please check our service on more.

Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Everything's is good inside hotel PJ, only surroundings are not good enough for travelers. 20mins walk to myeongdong and 5mins walk to the nearest subway station are good for young traveller like me. Having shuffle bus to most popular places are so good so I didn't take any taxi when I stayed in hotel PJ. Room rate is also reasonable! The staff in hotel PJ are the most polite Korean that I have met in the trip. LOL

• Stayed February 2013
hotelpj7000, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel PJ, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
We are pleasure to check your great review on this website.

If you made great memories when you stayed in us, we also feel so great.

If you have any plans to go to Seoul in the future again, please choose us one more time.

We promise that we will give you more memorable service.

Thank you so much.
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Old town -difficult to find the first time but not to far from the shuttle coming from the airport and the price is for Seoul very affordable.Take the buss from the Incheon 1500 kwon-go to ens station and walk down through the narrow streets about 200 m.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
hotelpj7000, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel PJ, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
We are so sorry to hear your difficulties when you came to our property at the first time.

If we gave you more specific information especially how to get to our hotel, then you would felt so comfortable.

Based on your review, we will try to update more information about us.

Thank you for staying us.
Suncheon, South Korea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We had a pleasant stay here with our small baby. The front desk was exceptional and gave us a room upgrade. The only problem was they didn't help with our luggage. The room was beautiful with a mixture of Asian and Western style. The bed was really comfortable. We will be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hotelpj7000, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel PJ, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear ILikeMaps409,

I would like to thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Seoul and taking the time to describe your experience on TripAdvisor.

I was disappointed to learn that we did fall short of your expectation in regards to our luggage service. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I have addressed your comments with our Bell Desk Manager, to ensure that this problem is rectified immediately.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we will continue to provide training, as we always do to the staff to keep improving the service standard. I do hope you will give us another chance when travelling to Seoul in the future.
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 6nights and the room is very big indeed the twin bed is a big bed. Comfortable bed if u stay in premier room, whilst the standard one is quite hard. They give 2 bottles per day and 1 water bottle perday. Althought u can get tapped watet outside the room, usually nearby the elevator/lift. Just behind the hotel u can find many convinence store, delicacies foods. And the most nearest subway/metro station is eljiuro-3ga exit 10. Do remember NEVER TAKE AIRPORT BUS FROM INCHEON OR GIMPO TO PJ HOTEL, but go to HOTEL BEST WESTERN KUKDO, because walk distance is far more easier and nearer and you can avoid the slump area if u drop at PJ hotel stops. Dont believe me? U should try if you want.

• Stayed February 2013
Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had an enjoyable stay in PJ Hotel. Stayed for 4 nights in the twin room by myself. Reception was very nice and helped me find my way to places I was trying to get to in Korea. They even looked bus information for me when I asked about a bus. The shower was excellent, but be careful before you hope into the shower, because the temp can go from OK hot to extremely hot sometimes. Mess with the shower a little to get the hang of it and there should not be a problem. I loved that I could control the temp in my room.

Word of advice: I stayed in a twin room on my own, which meant I had loads of towels and things, so I didn't bother the room cleaning service, since I had more than enough (2 or 3 days worth) in the room. After awhile, the cleaning ladies and the front desk my call you asking if you need anything because of that.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed here for five nights. After reading the reviews I was a little concerned about the location and getting there from the KAL 4015 shuttle. But it was no problem at all. The reception don't speak a lot of English but I did manage to get all I wanted. Room was spacious with good sized beds. WiFi was very fast and free throughout throughout hotel. Breakfast was excellent and reasonably priced. I dined out every night. There are plenty of local places to try. Hotel has free buses that go around two different circuits depending on the time of day. A good no hassle stay.

• Stayed January 2013
hotelpj7000, 제너럴 매니저 at Hotel PJ, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear T1ssy,
Thank you so much for choosing hotel PJ for your trip at Seoul and sharing your opinions about our hotel. We are so delighted to see that you are satisfied with our rooms, bedding, breakfast, shuttle bus as well as staff service. It is great to hear that our services satisfied you during you stay and left a good impression on you.
Once again, thank you for your favorable comments and we are looking forward to providing you with our best service.

Been to Hotel PJ? Share your experiences!