I went there on my own to share a 2-bed managed hotel-appart with my parents and had a great time. The location is perfect - slap-bang in the middle of the tourist area of Insadong; 7eleven is 1 minute from the front door, the first Insadong art gallery is the same distance, and it's about 5 minutes to the heart of the Insadong action!
+ Rooftop golf driving range was a laugh.
+ Reception is gorgeous
+ Room was large with decent kitchen facilities.
+ All the sauna / pool was great except for the steam room, which didn't seem to work.
+ Apparently (according to my fellow travellers) the restaurant in the hotel was great.
+ There's a good Coffee Bean café at ground level too...
- Room decor was very outdated
- Air-con did not seem to work for heating purposes
- Buffet breakfast very average, and a bit pricey for what it was.
- Ventilation to the bathrooms was poor.
As others have said, the best bus is the 6011 from the airport; takes about 1hr and costs a fair bit, but way less than a cab. Caution going back to the airport - I managed to get on a 6011 at the right time going to grab my flight, but a few people at the back of the queue got turned away due to lack of luggage space. Allow the possibility that you may have to wait for the following bus in your planning....
All in all - strategically, a great place to spend a week in Seoul.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, CityZen, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Fraser Suites Insadong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Fraser Hotel Seoul
- Seoul Fraser Hotel