I occasionally visit this hotel.
It is located at the heart of Gannam district. Service quaility is good.
But room is very old fashioned.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Seoul Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Ritz Carlton Seoul
- Seoul Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seoul
- Ritz-Carlton Seoul
- Seoul Ritz
- Seoul Ritz-Carlton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul is located in Gangnam, the heart of Seoul’s business, culture and fashion. It is close to Korea’s World Trade Center, the shopping district of Itaewon and several top department stores, and the cultural neighborhood of Cheongdam-dong, bringing guests unparalleled levels of satisfaction whatever the purpose of their visit. Its classical, antique-style design is inspired by that of the 18th century Palace of Versailles, while its unique exterior, which soars upward light a series of steps, following the contours of the land on which it is built, has become one of Gangnam’s local landmarks. A newly opened entrance, offering access directly from Sinnonhyeon Station, along Bongeunsa-ro, has added still further to the hotel’s convenience. The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul contains 375 guest rooms of 10 different types, including 47 Luxury Suites and 75 Club Rooms. Its guest rooms with balconies offer inspiring views of the city and great opportunities to sunbathe and hold a variety of parties. The Presidential Suite, a previously winner of the Best Suite prize at the Gold Key Awards for hotel design, is a favorite among VIPS visiting Korea and offers the very best in state-of-the-art facilities and unparalleled comfort. Decorated with works by international masters including Pablo Picasso and Roy Lichtenstein, the Presidential Suite offers a unique chance to enjoy some of the 20th century's finest art.The hotel contains six restaurants and bars: All Day Fine Dining restaurant The Garden, Chinese restaurant Cheehong, Japanese restaurant Hanazono, Oksan Buffet, The Ritz Bar, and Ritz Deli, offering a wide variety of fine dining experiences. The Garden, located on the hotel’s lobby floor, is particularly well-known for its outdoor garden, bringing a touch of nature to the heart of the city. From late spring to autumn, The Garden is popular for outdoor barbecues and a variety of other parties and wedding ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.