Good place to stay for business. Stayed 3 nights there on executive floor and found it just perfect. I could find all necessary things for efficient work and good sleep. Unfortunately I had no time to try swimming pool...
Breakfast is all you may need for a long working day after intercont flight. Dinner is also good and worth trying. Barbecued meat in Korean style is anyway a must to try!
Hotel staff is very helpful, understanding, quiet, always found where you need them etc. Best experience in Asia even if compared to mighty and snobbish Japan.
Take bus 6004 from airport, it stops near hotel doors. On the way back walk 10 minutes to the busstop in front of post office or ask for free tansporation at reception.
Shopping possibilities are limited by big and simple shopping mall in front of the hotel and some other shops around. Nevertheless I found very good to be among normal people rather than attacked by sellers in touristic spots.
If you go to city center go to Doksan subway station (walk 15 minutes down the street which is perpendicular to the one where shopping mall is) and take train direction Seoul Station, exit at City Hall - you are in the center.
On the street crossing where hotel is located you can visit a very interesting place - huge meat market. Not for animal lovers, but at least you can see how meat is sold in Korea. You won't see there anything shocking, no, just pork and beef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Ambassador Doksan, Seoul is located near the Kasan Digital Complex. Ideal for business, Novotel Ambassador Doksan, Seoul has a variety of facilities such as an executive lounge, business center, and health center that includes a gym, swimming pool, and spacious sauna. It also offers Korean and international cuisine outlets and fun pub-bar. The hotel is conveniently located near to public transportation, giving easy access to Incheon airport and Gwangmyeong KTX station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Ambassador Doksan, Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Doksan, Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Doksan Seoul
- Seoul Novotel