Excellent location. The hotel is close to Myeong-dong, Itaewond, Tower of Seoul....
They offer a dayly free shuttle to Myeong-dong and Itaewond and it only takes 10 to 15 minutes. Everything is close by. The rooms are very nice and clean. The gym and swimming pool are a plus. Everybody is friendly and speak English. A taxi from the hotel to Myeon-dong is about 4 $ us. From the airport to the hotel you can take a shuttle bus for 15'000 wons. To go back you can do the samething as the bus stops at the hotel
There are shuttles every 45 minutes or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman is well located in the centre of Seoul, close to the city business districts. Itaewon, Namdaemum and Dongdaemun markets are within walking distance, as are the museums, historic palaces and theatres of Seoul. The hotel offers 409 rooms with city views and six bars and restaurants. Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman also has an executive floor and lounge and a modern health centre with hydrotherapy, pool, spa, a golf driving range and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Ambassador Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Ambassador Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Grand Ambassador Hotel Seoul
- Sofitel Seoul
- Seoul Grand Ambassador Hotel
- Seoul Sofitel