My boyfriend and I planned our first honeymoon.We stayed at Grand Ambassador Seoul for 2 night in June 2010 .We loved Grand Ambassador seoul hotel the room.We stayed in was beautiful the hotel is clean ,nice and with a decent view of the city seoul .
The hotel is in a very good location only around 10 minutes walk from the korea resturant .Love korea food!!!!
This hotel was one of the best hotel we stayed in during our honeymoon to korea .we highly recommendit !
and will be coming back to stay.Keep nice memory for us정말 보고싶어
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman is centrally located in Seoul and has easy access to major shopping, entertainment, and business areas such as City Hall, Gwanghwamun, Dongdaemun, Myeongdong and Namsan. We boast 413 rooms offering free WiFi, 6 restaurants, 12 meetings and conference rooms, and a large fitness center which includes a swimming pool and spa. Aesthetically appealing with a modern and attractive decor, the hotel is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Ambassador Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Ambassador Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Grand Ambassador Hotel Seoul
- Sofitel Seoul
- Seoul Grand Ambassador Hotel
- Seoul Sofitel