At a cost of about £150 a night you do expect a fairly good standard of service. The hotel is well located in Gangnam, and is on the KAL bus route to the airport. This makes it a sensible choice. But the price is extortionate for what you get as an overall package. There are no extras at all in the room, not even a toothbrush!
You do get a reasonable breakfast. That is the only good thing I can say of this overpriced and underwhelming hotel. Try to avoid it if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the fashionable shopping and restaurant district of Gangnam, Novotel is located near COEX convention centre, and in the heart of in the heart of Seoul CBD. Our 332 rooms, offering suites and Premier executive floors are complimented by flexible meetings, conferences and events options, a mix of modern and classical dining & entertaining choices with a state of the art "Inbalance" fitness centre, heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and golf range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, EasyToBook, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Gangnam Seoul
- Seoul Novotel