I stayed at the Novotel Ambassador for 12 days (11 nights) and there can never be any debilitating issues or problems with the hotel/facilities. The only 'crib' is for the price you pay. The hotel has excellent to awesome facilities and they are very well kept by a diligent and sincere staff. At an average of $250, per night this has been the most expensive business hotel I have stayed at. For a solo traveler, this is waayyyyy too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the fashionable shopping and restaurant district of Gangnam, Novotel is located near COEX convention centre, and in the heart of in the heart of Seoul CBD. Our 332 rooms, offering suites and Premier executive floors are complimented by flexible meetings, conferences and events options, a mix of modern and classical dining & entertaining choices with a state of the art "Inbalance" fitness centre, heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and golf range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul Hotel Seoul
- Novotel Seoul
- Accor Ambassador Gangnam Seoul
- Seoul Novotel