Stayed at the Ibis in Gangnam for 2 nights in June. Had the non-smoking double bed. My thoughts:
1) Really clean room! The cleanest I have seen during my 2 weeks in Japan and Korea.
2) Free internet! Can't be beat and it is high speed! Only LAN though
3) Very helpful staff but don't expect a concierge or a bellhop.
4) Free internet in the business centre
5) Good location, 10 minute walk to Samseung station in the COEX mall. COEX has great shopping. Gangnam area has lots of shops and restaurants to check out. My only gripe is that if you want to go north of the river, to Myeongdong or Dundaemoon or Hondae, it is an hour subway ride one way. If you are planning on staying south of the river, this place is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Seoul is located in the Gangnam business district, conveniently close to the Seoul Convention and Exhibition Centre (COEX). The hotel features 317 rooms, a restaurant, a bar, two meeting rooms, business centre, sauna, fitness centre and undercover parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick, Agoda, Otel, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Gangnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Accor Seoul
- Ibis Seoul
- Ibis Hotel Seoul