Intercontinental Coex in Seoul is one of my favorite choice in Asia! Excellent service, professional and warm service. Superb restaurant and very good bar. Rooms are spacios, very comfortable and with great view on Seoul. The hotel is very well located in Gangnam district, at a walking distance from Coex and other relevant business centers downtown. Not to miss a morning visit to the nearby Bomgeunsa Buddhist temple.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Seoul Coex Hotel
- Intercontinental Seoul Coex Hotel Seoul
- Intercontinental Seoul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Seoul COEX is part of the massive World Trade Center Seoul, the country s one-stop business destination. You ll walk to COEX, Korea City Air Terminal and the COEX Mall s underground 16-screen theatre and more than 200 shops. Well worth a short drive are the Namdaemun Market, the Namsan Hanok Village and the Korean War Battlefields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Seoul COEX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.