This was the second time I stayed at this hotel. I had a much larger room in 2011 - perhaps I was upgraded. The hotel is one of two (I believe) that services the large COEX exhibition centre in Seoul and is often very busy with delegates who are attending conferences/exhibitions in the centre. One morning I had to wait about 10 minutes for breakfast due to the large number of people at the hotel. However, staff were very pleasant despite being so busy. From the hotel lobby you can access a vast shopping centre underneath the hotel and the exhibition centre. It is easy to get a quick meal in one of the many cafes, restaurants in the shopping centre. It is about a 10-15 minute walk through the shopping centre to the nearest subway station.
Rooms are good, no major issues.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Seoul Coex Hotel
- Intercontinental Seoul Coex Hotel Seoul
- Intercontinental Seoul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Seoul COEX is part of the massive World Trade Center Seoul, the country s one-stop business destination. You ll walk to COEX, Korea City Air Terminal and the COEX Mall s underground 16-screen theatre and more than 200 shops. Well worth a short drive are the Namdaemun Market, the Namsan Hanok Village and the Korean War Battlefields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, AsiaRooms, Priceline and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Seoul COEX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.