“Consistently the best hotel in Korea” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Get 10% off!
Ranked #6 of 393 Hotels in Seoul
Hong Kong, China
“Consistently the best hotel in Korea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is my third review and probably the 10th time that I have stayed here. One thing that amazes me is the consistency of the service. Sure, a lot of hotels have great service when they open, but after a while people get complacent. However, I have yet to see that happen at this hotel, which is the reason why it is still no 1 on tripadvisor.

For my trip, once again a highly personalized greeting and great care shown at check in. Once again, everything went like clockwork. When I check into a hotel, I guess checking in is the part where I want it to be over the fastest, and I am happy to say that this hotel has the fastest check in in Korea and Asia.

Once again, the bell desk and valets seem really on top of things- calling for a taxi when it is ten below outside is a dream and they didn’t let me down once. Once again,consistent.

This hotel is one of the few hotels where they make everyone feel comfortable, and that in itself is a really big (and I mean HUGE) part of why I stay here. Once again, consistency- which really makes this the best place to stay in Korea.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Hi there skanklor1,

Thank you so much for your continued patronage to the Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel.

We are delighted to hear that we are consistently considered the best hotel in Korea. All of us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel will continually strive to exceed our valued guests expectations. I do really appreciate your ongoing support to our Hotel.

skanklor1, thank you once again, and we look forward to your next visit.

David

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Seoul D Cube City for 3 nights during a short vacation trip to Seoul and it was fantastic. One of the newest hotels I've stayed at recently, the room was excellent and spacious, the staff was extremely friendly, and with SPG Platinum status you are able to eat breakfast at their amazing buffet on the 41st floor at no extra charge (without Platinum status I believe you can eat on the 38th floor club lounge as a member). Overall, excellent experience for the price (10,000 SPG points a night ;))

Room Tip: The air in our room was extremely dry due to the heater being on (it was a cold winter...), but fron...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Hello Omar F,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers on TripAdvisor!

We are extremely happy to learn that your 3 nights vacation was excellent. Great to hear that during your stay with us, you received our typical warm and friendly service. It is great to read that you found our lovely guestrooms to be excellent and spacious.

Omar F, thank you once again for choosing Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Happy Lunar New Year and safe travels.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I visited Seoul for a business trip and decided to stay at the Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel. I am glad that I chose this hotel as I had a great experience. The hotel was beautiful and was very clean. The staff was really helpful and services were 5 stars. The lobby area was very nice and the business center was remarkable in their service. Jiny Kim in the Business center was really helpful in helping me get a letter out to a family member. She followed up with 2 emails and called to ensure that the mail was delivered. I have never experienced that type of service and was surprised with their dedication and follow up for an issue that is not even with the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a star experience.

Room Tip: I had double beds and all rooms are on high floors. It was quiet and the rooms were large and nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hello Tehyon!

Warm Greetings from Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel.

First of all, thank you for choosing us and leaving such wonderful comments, with a special note to Jiny at our Business Center.

All of our dedicated associates are renowned for their warmth and personalized service, we will continually work towards providing the most exceptional Sheraton experiences for all of our guests.

Please visit us again in the near future, and we will take another great care of your stay.

Happy Lunar New Year, and safe travels.

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Me and my wife had spend our honeymoon at this wonderful hotel ( Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel ). The services and the welcoming staff is far great beyond expectation. There are a few special staff there who is remarkable in their work and excellent customer service Cindy Koh (Duty Manager), William Jung (Front Office Manager),Amy Yoon(Chief Concierge), and Sam ( VIP Lounge Staff ). Well, they are all good but we only get to know more about this few people. We have been treated like king and queen. Anyone who is planning to visit Seoul, do stay with Sheraton Seoul D Cube City and you wont be disappointed at all. Will be back again whenever we had the chance. Thank you Sheraton.

Room Tip: suite is the best. like the configuration of the bath
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Hello Wallace L!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your Honeymoon, and we are extremely happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay!

Your comments are most valuable to us as it gives a great motivation and a chance for us to get to know our guests even better and further improve our services.

All our Sheraton associates are renowned for their warm and caring attitude which is displayed amongst all of our service guests interactions. We will continue to deliver most memorable experience for all of our guests. I have shared your kind comments with our team, with a special note to Cindy, William, Amy and Sam.

Wallace L, thank you once again, and we hope to welcome you again at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel in the near future.

Safe Travels,
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I haven't been to the Sheraton D Cube City Hotel yet, however, I wrote them many emails asking for information prior to my arrival and so far their replies have been prompt, informative and with excellent english skills in city notorious with the lack of english! I am already impressed with this hotel and I haven't been there yet, I shall arrive today, and I will write a more detailed review once I have actually stayed there! We will be staying for 6 nights, so I am sure I will get to know this hotel inside and out!

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hello t00fie!

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, and hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful comments on TripAdvisor, and happy to learn that our associates were able to promptly assist with your pre-arrival arrangements.

All our team members will continually work towards providing exceptional service to all our guests.

t00fie, thank you once again for your feedback, please let us know if we may be of any personal assistance during the rest of your stay.

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed at the Cube city Sheraton last week for business. The hostess and staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. The hotel is the nicest Sheraton I have stayed in for years. Everything is nice and new and the facility is incredible.
I was upgraded to a honeymoon suite due to my status... the suite was very large and featured a two person bathtun, a steam shower and seperate living room and bedroom with first class amenities. This is the nicest room I have had a chance to stay in in over a year. VERY NICE.
The breakfast buffet was good. It is probably very good if you are Asian. The Korean breakfast was extensive. For Americans, there are eggs to order, bacon, sausages and potatoes. Also fried rice and bread and donuts. So it is a little limited for American choices.
The morning staff at the buffet is superb. They remember your name, and have your coffee prepared the way you like it without having to ask the second day.
The dinner BUffet is done by seatings. First and second. So be sure to reserve a seat. It was a little price at 80,000 WON but the steak was very good and I enjoyed sampling the many Korean choices on the menu.
The location of the hotel is good. Attached to the subway stop if you want to use the subway. And pretty central to business and close to the US Army base where I worked.
In particular I would like to recognize the exceptional service of three of the hostesses. They made for a great impression and were of great help in the week for me.
Hazel Yoon, Yoomi Choi and Sunny Park were great and should be commended for their work.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
David_Cuddon, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Hi there AI G!

Thank you for your visit last week, and we sincerely appreciate your review on TripAdvisor!

It is wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed our Honeymoon Suite and the breakfast buffet at Feast. Furthermore, we thank you for your kind compliments to our dedicated associates, with a special note to Hazel, Yoomi and Sunny. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed our warm and caring service at the Sheraton experience and on the behalf of our associates.

We extend our very best wishes and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel in the near future.

Safe travels,

wandererfromLondon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed in Seoul for 3 nights in order to take a tour of the DMZ between North and South Korea. I researched a large number of hotels and came across the Sheraton almost by accident and at the very last minute - and I'm VERY glad I did!

Not only was this hotel an absolute bargain compared to many other 5 star hotels on offer in Seoul, it is perhaps one of the best hotels I have stayed at in many years.

Here are the highlights:

- It's conveniently located directly above a fantastic shopping centre that has everything you need during your stay
-It's also located directly above a Seoul Metro station (Sindorim) which is linked to Seoul Incheon Airport with only one transfer required. I took the journey one way and it took around an hour and cost about US$1!
- The staff here are excellent. Everyone smiles, everyone speaks perfect English, everyone wants to help and everyone wants you to love their country.
- The rooms are very modern, clean, comfortable and very quiet. I heard no noise whatsoever during my stay.
- The gym and pool area are simply incredible. They are located on the 27th floor with spectacular views across the City - it certainly made going to the gym a little more enjoyable than normal!
- I booked a Club room that allowed me access to the Club Lounge on level 38. It is ABSOLUTELY worth every penny to pay the extra for a Club room. Not only is a great daily breakfast included, there is also a 'canapé and drinks' session from 5:30-7:30 each evening that is more like a full buffet. The dishes on offer changed each evening and there were also excellent wines, cheeses and desserts on offer. Whenever I took a small plate of food back to my table the delightful Korean waitresses would ask why I was eating so little when the food was so delicious! Given the Club room replaces the need to buy breakfast and dinner, it's a worthwhile investment

Last but not least, this hotel offers exceptional views that really allow you to take in the size of this quite remarkable city.

I can't recommend this hotel to you more highly.

Room Tip: Book a Club room! And make use of the Airport Limousine service for a hassle-free trip back to Inche...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Hi there DaveinMelbourne!

Warm greetings from snowy Seoul!

Thank you for your recent visit, and posting an ‘outstanding’ review on TripAdvisor!

We are also glad that you have stayed with us, and enjoyed all our wonderful service and facilities we have to offer.

All our Sheraton associates are renowned for their warm and positive attitude which is displayed amongst all of our service guests interactions. We will continue to maintain an exceptional experience for all of our guests.

Thank you once again, and we hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Happy travels.

David

Been to Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel? Share your experiences!