Stayed in D Cube Sheraton in August 2012 on a way back from NZ. It is about 1 h 15 mins from Incheon Int Airport by airport coach that stops right at the hotel doorsteps.
Reading all reviews here I booked a club room (38th floor) with a king bed.
- great view from the room
- amazing service
- SPA / swimming pool
- connection to D cube mall (loads of restaurants and shops)
- Incheon Airport shuttle bus
club room pros:
- free internet
- very good breakfast (continental/korean/french)
- a bit out of Seoul Centre
As I checked in a few hours later then I expected (unlucky to be in Seoul during Typhoon Bolaven..) I wasn t offered Evening drinks & hors d'oeuvres, but I think it just top up the impression of Sheraton D Cube Seoul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Soul of Seoul. Relax, reconnect and share memories at our five-star hotel. Situated in the heart of D-Cube City's sights, shopping, entertainment and offices in southwest Seoul, it boasts iconic views of the capital from its 41st floor lobby, the highest in Korea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.