- 5 minutes walk to yeoksam station
- lots of eatery around
- clean room
- free wifi
- complimentary mini bar which consists of drinks only, 2 coffee, 1 coke. 1 orange juice, 2 bottled water
- gym access at basement 3, which is quite enclosed, they have a huge Samsung tv in the gym
- free usage of laundry service
- we couldn't find the lobby as you would expect lobby to be located on first floor, but it is actually located on second floor. You gotta take the elevator up, which is situated behind the close door
- breakfast is very limited with only hard boiled edges, cereals, toasts, coffee and orange juice and you gotta have it at the lobby on the second floor, which is kinda weird
- enclosed room, with no or 1 window, the entire hotel feels v enclosed
- fa from main shopping and sight seeing district, however train is very convenient
- mattress is hard. I could feel the spring
- if I have a chance I would not stay in this hotel again, it is basic and adequate and the first impression it gave me on their lobby and breakfast is enough to make me want to try other hotels if I were to visit seoul.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Nox Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.