Luckily!! I have stayed here only one night during my business trip to Seoul. I chose this hotel because of its very trendy location and uniqueness, by the meaning uniqueness - the idea having a hotel as a showroom for displaying all furniture that they are selling.
Room: At a glance, it looks nice, very comfy atmosphere (as they are using all the furniture that it might be used at home) makes you feel like home.
However, that's it. They have considered a lot how to fit in Casamia furniture in the room, but nothing about the guests. Working desk length was quite short, so when you do some work on the desk TV is just right above your head. Lying in the bed and talking on the phone, every single word I was saying echoed.
Amenity was great though. Tea set also, very good.
Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was awful. They charge you almost equal to 5 star hotels in Seoul (You can stay in 5 star hotel with extra 30 $) but nothing about courtesy. Am I expecting too much?
1. Everything I have requested upon reservation didn't work. Do not expect anything from their reservation team! I have requested room-show and late check-out upon my reservation and got confirmed from the reservation team.
As a habit I have double checked with receptionist when I was checking in and he didn't know anything about the room-show, but he told me he will arrange next morning by 1. Deal!
Next morning 12:20 PM one lady receptionist called me that I have to check-out now because their checking out time is 12:00 PM. DIDN'T I REQUESTED A LATE CHECK-OUT AND YOU CONFIRMED IT TO 1 PM????? She apologized though.
Anyway I went down for check-out at 1 PM and for the room-show at the same time. The receptionist who helped my check-in was there, but it seems like he had forgotten it. During the room-show I have asked him some questions where he answered me that he is not sure... maybe regarding it marketing team might answer me. DIDN'T I REQUESTED THE ROOM-SHOW IN ADVANCE AND WHY THE MARKETING TEAM WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR IT EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE IN THE OFFICE?????
I had very unpleasant stay in this hotel, and I would not recommend for those who want to use their money for something valuable. The rate they charge you and the value do not go well together.
Some good points:
1. Room amenity: Caudali
2. Location: Garosu-gil
3. Quiet, and very calm atmosphere
4. 24hrs convenience store right away
5. If you have stayed the hotel you can get some discounts when you by furniture from Casamia.
6. Complimentary access to the fitness and the business center - I have asked them if I can use the BC right after check-out and they allowed me to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Better than HomeThe space stimulating the sensitivity familiar but beyond routine.Hotel lacasa Seoul established by ‘casamia’ of Life Style Store which has led residential trend of Korea is the place where you can experience new designs and recharge the sensitivity out of routine. The hotel suggests absolutely new life-style with all amenities including furniture, interior and leisure harmonized with those of other areas.The fresh rooms of hotel offer the place where both first visitors and regular guests can always take a comfortable rest. The differentiated interior and atmosphere is waiting for your experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hotel La Casa Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.