“better than the ones in new york!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
New York City, New York
“better than the ones in new york!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

i recently made a trip to korea and had a chance to try gusto taco and i was amazed by the quality AND the price! i'm a mexican food lover living in NYC and i've visited many places in manhattan but gusto became my number one taco place. too bad they are so far away! i think they seriously should consider opening one up in new york. it's better than calexico or cascabel taqueria.

• Visited May 2011

92% Recommend
  • Korean first
Red Oak, Iowa
“Good, fresh Mexican food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

Gusto Taco was the only place we found in Seoul with Mexican food that tastes like the good Mexican food we have in the US. I had their burrito with carne asada, which was very good, and was a good size. My girlfriend is vegetarian and had their basic taco with black beans and cheese. With sodas and a side of chips and salsa, our whole bill was around 18000 won, which was about $16 US when we were there.

The place looks pretty new, and is very clean and inviting. It is very small, and was pretty crowded when we were there, but the service is fast and we did not have to wait very long.

• Visited April 2011
Seoul, South Korea
“Been coming here since it opened”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

Easily the best Mexican food I have had in Seoul, the tacos taste real and remind me of eating mexican food in california.

When I moved to Korea I thought I would not have the chance to eat good mexican food but thanks to Gusto I can still get my fix.

The number 1 thing you must try when you go there is the pork tacos, they are amazing.

• Visited December 2010