This hotel is not great as I expected. you know, it's Banyan Tree. The room is spacious, but furniture is relatively old. Great view from the room. The relaxing pool inside made the room really damp. Great location but incontinent transportation if you don't have a car. I stayed there during 'no taxi days' this summer, and really hard to get there by public transportation. The breakfast there was great and delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Seoul’s picturesque Mt. Namsan, Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul is Banyan Tree’s first combination of urban resort and membership club. Located an hour’s drive from Incheon International Airport, and just 10 minutes from the lively beat of downtown Seoul, the hotel offers guests a welcome chance to escape the city’s hustle and fast pace, and to simply relax with family and friends amidst the serenity, greenery and natural beauty of Mt. Namsan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Club And Spa Seoul
- Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul Hotel Seoul