We were 4 girls that stay a truly a relaxing weekend. The room was huge with an amazing view! It is located a bit off, so it is difficult to get there without a taxi, however, it was worth it for the view that stretched over the north and the south part of Seoul and the autumn colored leaf of the Namsan mountain was just great.
When we booked, we were not allowed to book for more than 3 people, but the rooms would fit 10 people!
We had to wait for our breakfast for about 10 min and we didn't get the menu before we asked for it, but other then that it service was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Seoul’s picturesque Mt. Namsan, Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul is Banyan Tree’s first combination of urban resort and membership club. Located an hour’s drive from Incheon International Airport, and just 10 minutes from the lively beat of downtown Seoul, the hotel offers guests a welcome chance to escape the city’s hustle and fast pace, and to simply relax with family and friends amidst the serenity, greenery and natural beauty of Mt. Namsan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Club And Spa Seoul
- Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul Hotel Seoul