First of all, finding the hotel after using the shuttle bus (Line: KAL3 - getting off at Renaissance Hotel) isn´t that easy, since the short walk from the Renaissance Hotel isn´t described anywhere. CHECK MY PHOTOS, I UPLOADED A MAP FOR YOU. All in one the hotel is very modern and offers good rates.
What we liked:
- modern furniture
- super fast internet (every room has its own wifi hotspot)
- nice shower (water pressure & great cosmetics)
- sitting area in our room (large sofa)
- surrounded by bars and restaurants
What we didn´t like:
- because of the bar location it is very very loud (the whole day music and disco sound)
- WHY there is a glass door and wall in the toilet area? Who wants to watch someone else sitting on the toilet?
- there is no breakfast or room service
- the location is not very central
- the lights and AC is hard to coordinate, because of the fancy but not good working remote and buttons
I uploaded also a video of room No 605 (Category: Suite)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Tria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.