“Fast practical mean of city sightseeing” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 53 Tours & Activities in Seoul
Zagreb, Croatia
21 attraction reviews
“Fast practical mean of city sightseeing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

It is no thrill but usual service that traveler can find in other cities. This was practical fast way to see the most important landmarks of Seoul.

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Natco holidays review Korea winter tour package”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

natco holidays review - I have visited Seoul through one Malaysian tour company namely natco holidays last December. I am Korean and I was quite shocked because of its price being offered as it was indeed more cheaper than the one being offered in Korea.

anyways, my itinerary was in this way:
Seoul - Mt.Sorak - PyeonChang - LotteWorld - Seoul - Seoul.

I brought my friends from Malaysia, and they really loved it.
We bought some coals and meats, when we were in PyeongChang, and made some BBQ at night and with some wine. The accommodation was quite nice~ and the meals were also quite nice~ The meals are very nice to eat like Running man TV show~

However, it was sooooo cold when we went to PyeongChang, and feeding the sheep. So i recommend you guys to wear warm especially in December ~ Feburary.

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Waste of money take a taxi!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We have travelled on many hop on hop off tours around the world and this was the worst. English audio recording told you very little about what you were seeing, driver sped by key sights. We thought maybe it was only this bus where the driver was busy flirting with the two young guides. When we got on another bus it was even worse. Only half of the audio sets were working so my wife and I sat in different rows. The bus stopped and waited for half an hour for the next bus to catch up and they loaded all the passengers from that bus onto ours. No good reason given. Bus now full with standing passengers from front to back. I thought I was on a New York City bus during rush hour.

Visited June 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
11 attraction reviews
“Good value but a bit flat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I took this bus on Sunday June 23. It was a nice price and not a bad way to see the city. However it felt slightly flat and our tour guide lacked some energy. But it is a cheap way to see the city and all the major attractions.

Visited June 2013
Las Vegas NV
44 attraction reviews
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I hadn't planned on using the Seoul City Tour Bus. Thanks to the Internet, I knew what sights I wanted to see, a good idea of how to get to them, and the subway is so cheap. But after my girlfriend's family recommended it to us, I acquiesced and we spent a Tuesday on the loop. At 10,000 KRW, it's an inexpensive way to circle the main landmarks of Seoul.

Our first stop was Deoksugung Palace, which is literally down the road from the starting point. We then visited Namdaemun market, dropped by the USO office to pay for our DMZ tour for the following week, spent an hour or so at the War Memorial, and then spent some time at the top of Namsan to install our "lock of love."

We also planned to hit up Changgyeonggung Palace, but we didn't make it before closing time. That was a lack of time management on our part, but it was still a fruitful day seeing the sights of Seoul.

Note that although the bus stops are convenient for each landmark, you still have to wait for another bus to arrive when you're ready to continue the loop. The buses are supposed to be 30 minutes apart, but in some cases (due to traffic or whatever), they might only be a few minutes apart. It's not really something you can plan for, so just forget about time intervals and return to the bus stop whenever you're ready to continue.

Visited May 2013