“okay” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #109 of 273 Specialty lodging in Seoul
usa
“okay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

Nice and clean, but cold.My friends and I stayed for 14 nights/days and it was cold in our room, especially at night. And the hosts didn't treat my friends and I well. The owner's mother is always giving us this look like she doesn't like us and is always watching our every move when she is in the living area with us. And they would come into our rooms when we are out which I don't like unless they are coming in to clean our room, which wasn't the case except one time. I didn't like the fact that they touched my stuff. One time we were sleeping and the guy (owner) came in with his keys and my friend was up so he got spooked, how wrong is this.Overall I would recommend this place if it's the only place you can find for your budget of cheap places to stay, and the fact that the subway is nearby.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends

23 people have reviewed this hotel

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

We came This guest house introduced by our friends and guess what,its not bad.for 54k won pernight (per room) its a very comfortable and clean.Really near the subway too (just 3 min walking)The owner can speak good english and very helpful too.they provide you with wifi (so that you can do search on your journey).At the computer place is a living room,where you can meet other members of the house and get to know them (if they are friendly enough)As this place is getting popular,i suggest you prebook it first.i Think the only thing that i least like about this place because the wall is very thin,u can hear clearly whats the member of the next room talk about.but thats all i guess..otherwise its a good place.I will stay here if i come to korea again.ps;-u can see seoul tower from this place too :)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to JIN Guest House? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about JIN Guest House

Address: 80-1 Pildong 2-ga Jung-gu, Seoul 100-272, South Korea
Location: South Korea > Seoul
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #109 of 273 Specialty lodging in Seoul
JIN Guesthouse in Chungmuro of Seoul, We're located in the heart of Seoul City, it takes for 5~10 min to go Nam-san tower,Chung Gye Chun, In Sa Dong, Duck Soo Palace, Gwang Hwa Mun, Myeong Dong shopping town and Nam Dae Moon market,,,etc. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your JIN Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jin Guest House Hotel Seoul

If you own or manage JIN Guest House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.