“We enjoyed here!” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 stars 693 Reviews
Sydney, Australia
“We enjoyed here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

It was the first time to visit Korea, and we enjoyed here very much.
Seoul is really attractive city we spent a lot of time shopping and eating.
(Most of bars are opened untill morning, this is the best thing ever! I can not imagine in my country.)
Food is good and cheap, and I tried to drink 'soju', it made me drunken.
We stayed lotte city hotel, tiny room but free swimming pool and gym, staffs are very helpful,they know whatever we asked to.
One of staffs(I dont' remember her name) was very kind to us, every restsurnts she recommended were fantastic!
Anyway I want to give them perfect score!
If I have a chance to come here, I defenitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I love K-Pop,that,s why I visited Korea last week,and I enjoyed korea very well!
My friend and me stayed this hotel,everything's perfect to us.
There are many restaurants aroud the hotel,it was difficult to choose just one restaurant because we wanted to try every dish in korea,but the best thing was the chicken with beer!
We went to 'oppadak'that was good.
Everyday we asked staffs so many things but they never angry with us, they were really kind and helpful!
I hope to come here again every holiday!!!

Florence, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

It was a first trip to Korea, and stayed lotte mapo for 2ngts.
I think the hotel was well made, good location with 3 metro lines, many shops & restaurants in the basement.
Friendly staffs are very helpful and smart! Also they speak good english.
The room is tiny but a huge bathroom there which my favorite.
I highly recomnend this hotel and coming again if I have a chance.
It was good stay~!

Astana, Kazakhstan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had a business trip to seoul and stayed this hotel. Before going to seoul I checked many hotels on this website, finally I found Lotte city hotel Mapo. good location, good traffic systems, everything looks like good.
Staying the hotel, all staff has not only a great smile but also very helpful and kindly.
They recommended many restaurants, good place in Seoul even told me a good tip for a shopping about clothes, souvenirs. Those tips made me happy. :)
These all advice was so helpful for more enjoying the city. If someone have a plan to visit in Seoul this hotel makes sure add a hand on your choice.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We recently returned from this hotel-where we spent 3 nights. I checked the ratings for this hotel and was expecting the service to be better. This hotel has very minimal staff. They were also not especially helpful. The weather was hot and humid-a/c cooled the room well. The room itself was comfortable and small with a large bathroom. Bed was comfortable.
The pool is a good size and was empty most of the time. The gym was good and the laundry was a useful addition.
This hotel is located at Gongdeok above the intersection of 4 subway lines-which makes travelling around the city easy. We travelled to Incheon International Airport on the express line on our departure. You can get the lift down from the street with your bags. You can also take the KAL bus to the airport-the bus stop is just across the road. The hotel provides a complimentary bus at 10.00am,12,00am and 2.00 pm to the main tourist areas such as Insadong. (Although you have to make your own way home)
We recommend eating across the road from the hotel at a Korean bbq restaurant called-CHOI-DEH-PO Korean 마포진짜원조최대포.( There is a large pigs head on the sign.)
Below the hotel there is a supermarket-which is great, and some small restaurants. Hotel lifts are slowThere isn't a lot to do in this area at night.
On the whole this hotel was good-price was ok.

Room Tip: High room for view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Hurghada, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

2nd trip to Korea, First time in Lotte Hotels , excellent location mall and restaurant and subway in the same building, very nice indoor pool
Food was excellent
Staff very friendly and very professional

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Milan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I stayed this lovely hotel for 3days.
Before coming to seoul I checked every reviews of seoul hotels in tripadvisor and finally decided to stay lotte mapo, it was right decision.
I just want to tell about swimming pool cuz everybody already noticed many things about this hotel.
Swimming pool is not huge but if u use here by yourself, how about it?
I couldn't meet anybody in swimming pool! It was awesome! I know June is not hot enough for swim but water here is not cold to swim.
3lanes and about 20m length.
Also water is clean and not smelly.
I highly recommend this hotel to who loves swimming like me!

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Lotte City Hotel Mapo? Share your experiences!