“excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #102 of 335 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Cuisines: European, Eclectic
Dining options: Coffee & Tea, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A small, one of a kind art-cafe, is inviting you, in a quiet old neighborhood, in the heart of Tbilisi. A perfect venue, with friendly people and unique pastoral charm, for spending your time in a warm and comfortable atmosphere. We strived hard to create the distinctive ambiance of this small venue, which is decorated by original paintings of leading young Georgian artists. If you desire to purchase any of them, please, do not hesitate to ask one of the waiters for the assistance and we will get you in touch with the author. The music is also carefully selected to fit the atmosphere and to add to your pleasant stay at Book Corner. As for our menu, we are proud to say that we use only natural, fresh and high quality products delivered directly from the shelves of the best stores in the city. We would kindly ask you for your patience, as it might take a bit longer for your food to reach you, than you would usually expect in a cafe, as our chef starts to prepare the food from the fresh ingredients only after you make an order - no half-stuff. One more point which should be noted, due to our customer reviews we turned our in-door space fully non-smoking. We love to see you at Book Corner!
Munich, Germany
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

if you want to relax a little bit, this is the perfect place! food is really good. especially the cakes are delicious.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Corner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Warm atmosphere, good service and good food. Plus its not expensive after all. This is my new favouite corner <3

Tbilisi, Dushet'is Raioni, Georgia
“One of my favorite ....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a very peaceful place with non ordinary interior ... I feel calm and comfortable ... Staff is really friendly and food is great.. All this makes me always to go back there again and again ...P.S. I love that small but very cute garden ...

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Tbilisi, T'bilisi, Georgia
“Book Corner Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Trust me, I've tried a lot on their menu and I've NEVER been disappointed. The place has an amazing ambiance whether you sit inside or outside. The waiters and friendly and the service is great. It's just an all around fantastic location and I'd recommend it to anyone if they want to feel perfect and satisfying <3 this is a lovely place for me and for my friends. :) :) Will return!

“Exellent place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Very very cozy and lovely place. Interesting interior with very beautiful paintings and creatures. Staff is very friendly. Food is good. One of the favorite cafe of mine in Tbilisi.