“Day trip to David Gareja monastery and Signaghi town” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Our company, Colour Tour Georgia, has over 20 years experience serving both Georgian and foreign tourists coming into Georgia from around the world (Germany, Japan, Russia and Ukraine, Italy and Australia, the USA and Israel, Armenia and Azerbaijan, Turkey, India, Iran and many other countries).
Caracas, Venezuela
“Day trip to David Gareja monastery and Signaghi town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Excellent service. I took the David Gareja and Signaghi day trip. the guide and driver were very knowledgable and friendly, I was able to stop many times to takes pictures and enjoy the magnificent scenery. the guide showed me almost every interesting cave in the monastery complex with lots of explanations in perfect spoken English. I also could stop in a bread making store to try a very tasty bread and cheese made from the locals with a bread making class for free. I enjoyed very much this trip being one of the best tour I have ever had. many thanks to Giorgi, the Director of this agency, for all the useful Information he gave me about getting around in Tbilisi. I will encourage everybody to take a tour with this company for a better touristic experience in this beautiful country,, they are very professional and service oriented to the tourist.

Visited October 2013
Colour-Tour-Georgia, Manager at Colour Tour Georgia - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Carmencita99

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very happy to know that you like our services. You described in details the tour in David Gareja Monastery and Sighnaghi town. Your review is very informative for our future guests. They will know more about this tour and about their future possible host.
We will be always happy to see you again in Georgia.
Colouor Tour team

Moscow, Idaho
“Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had a wonderful experience traveling through east Georgia on trips organised by Giorgi. Everything was well arranged and we had a lot of fun with our guide and driver. We experienced colour tour to be reliable and professional. Highly recommendable.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Colour-Tour-Georgia, Manager at Colour Tour Georgia - Day Tours, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Renaat C

Thanks very much for the review. It is very nice to know, that you are happy with our services and with trip to east Georgie. There are many other places to see in Georgia. We will be happy to serve you again.

tel aviv
3 attraction reviews
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have only good things to say about Giorgi -from Colour Tour Georgia
The communication with him via e-mail was very good and he organized everything we need in a short time.
First we asked for a transportation+ trip from Tbilisi to Batumi- and we got a very good,friendly, English speaking driver, after that we need pick up from the Hotel in Tbilisi to Yerevan, and 5 days later transfer+trip from Yerevan to Tbilisi.
we got all of that at the agreed time, good drivers and pleasant cars.
Giorgi was very responsible and caring,call us during the the trip to check that everything is OK, and even did his best to reserve us a place in a good restaurant ..
Overall - we had an excellent service and we recommend him and his company if you are planning to visit Georgia and Armenia.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear nillyw

Many Thanks for the kind words. You described in details how Colour Tour Georgia meets his guests. Your comment is important for our future guests, who wants to travel in Georgia and Armenia. They will know who is their future host and what quality of services can they expect in our company.
We will be always happy to see you again in Georgia and you're welcome to our office.

Seattle, Washington
“How fall in love with Georgia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I would like to share my experience with the Color Tour Company. My daughter and I came from the USA and spent 14 days in Georgia and totally fell in love with this amazing country. A big part of that came from the great service of the Colour Tour and especially Elena Balavadze. Her personal touch to all our needs, ideas, and requests made this trip outstanding. Everything was very professional and the price was very affordable. We drove 2,500km and saw all of Georgia from north to south and east to west. It was very difficult to plan out the logistics for such picky clients as we were, but Colour Tour made it happen. We strongly recommend this company if you are planning to visit Georgia. You will not be disappointed!

Dear Yulia Billig

Many thanks for the review and kind words. We are happy, that you are satisfied with our service.
Your comment is important for our future guests to know who is their future host and what quality of services can they expect in our company. Your review will be useful for the tourists who’d like to travel to Georgia and wish to know what to see and where to go.
I hope we remain in contact. We wish you all the best and much travel. We'll be happy to see you again in Georgia.

Stockholm, Sweden
“10 days and you are in love with Georgia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had for many years been curious about Georgia as a country, and when I finally came around and made up my mind to go there, it happened so that I came across Colour Tour Georgia. They were from the start very professional and attentive to my wishes and needs, and quickly established a trustful relation.

Even though I had been reading on some about the attractions of Georgia, I was a bit clueless about which itinerary to choose, so I put myself in the hands of Colour Tours, and asked them to give med the best the place could offer in 10 days, and I was not disappointed.

During our 10 days we managed to visit basically all of Georgia without getting the feeling that we were spending too much time on the road. Georgia being a quite small place, but still very diverse in scenery and rich in interesting sites, makes it an excellent destination. There is surely something for everyone around this country. We visited vineyards, old castles and monasteries, museums and art galleries, hiked in the mountains and swam in the Black sea.

Overall we had a great vacation, and I would warmly recommend anyone to use the services of Colour Tours to visit Georgia. Georgi, the manager will go to any lengths, to see to that your trip meats your expectations and the driver that had to put up with me and my wife for 10 days was also a great guy.

Visited July 2013
Dear ErikJungan

Thanks very much for the detailed description of your trip in Georgia. We are very happy that you are satisfied with our service. Your description is very informative and helpful for our future guests. They will better know what sights are worth to see in Georgia.

We will be glad to serve you again. We always try to stay in touch with our guests.